Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 7th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: TICALLA! - $10 OFF (Sir Heroscape)

GenCon Discount!!!$10 OFF

Come one come all!!! I'll be heading to GenCon this year! For those of you interested in Ticalla Sets...if you can make it to GenCon then my sets will be just $40!!! You can't beat that anywhere else. Send me a PM and we'll work out the details. This is a chance for you to get Ticalla Sets for you and your friends the cheapest you'll see it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 10th, 2017, 01:22 PM

TechnoTreecko is surprisingly tart

How much is a set of these? I am new to heroscape, just got my first set in the mail and set it up last night, and I'm already looking to expand!
Old August 10th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I'm just going to link to this here. The trees are easy to make.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=437

My tree tutorial is free for everyone.
Old August 10th, 2017, 05:24 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
How much is a set of these? I am new to heroscape, just got my first set in the mail and set it up last night, and I'm already looking to expand!
If you look in my original (page 1) post, you'll see all the details. An original Ticalla set could cost you anywhere from $80-100 where as my sets are significantly lower (and higher quality) at $50.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 10th, 2017, 08:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I'm just going to link to this here. The trees are easy to make.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=437

My tree tutorial is free for everyone.
Thanks again for this grish. Ive made several sets over the years as gifts for family and friends.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:38 PM

Re: TICALLA! - Sir Herocape

Special Offer

My Ticalla will be at $40 TRADE value till the end of the month! Straight up sales will be regular price, but if we agree upon a trade, Ticalla will be $40 trade value!! Don't miss out!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 27th, 2017, 10:27 PM

lpeters82 knows what's in an order marker lpeters82 knows what's in an order marker
Re: TICALLA! - Special Offer

Just wanted to say hi and offer a free bump. Your youtube videos were a big part of the reason I decided to start playing. My first set RotV set actually just arrived in the mail today. Not looking to add trees at the moment, but good luck with you sales. That looks like a lot of work for $40 or $50 per set.
Old January 10th, 2018, 07:25 PM

Special Offer

I’ve got 3 sets of Ticalla I’d like to sell to make space...they’ll be at discount...$40ea for sale or trade value. WHO WANTS EM??

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 30th, 2019, 01:30 AM

Now on sale. There's wood etched, wood painted and indented sticker dice.

Lady Heroscape and I have been hard at work designing our own Sir Heroscape logo and images for our very own dice and other swag items. This is just the start. Enjoy!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 6th, 2020, 07:11 PM

Re: TICALLA!, Custom Dice!

Been a while since I’ve posted.

Bumping this to say that I’m still actively making and selling Ticalla sets for those interested. Check the OP for details and send me a PM. I provide a discount for multiple set purchases, so go in on a few with your buddies and save a few bucks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 3rd, 2020, 10:28 PM

Reighn Woo who?
Re: Ticalla!

Just had a great transaction with Sir Heroscape. I was hesitant to buy non-offical terrain, but it surpassed my expectations. Highly recommend.
Old November 30th, 2020, 11:50 PM

Re: Ticalla!

Christmas Discount!!!$10 OFF

Come one come all!!! in the spirit of giving, I’m giving you a $10 dollar discount! That’s just $40 for a Ticalla set when they’re going for $100+ on eBay!!! You can't beat that anywhere else!

Offer valid through 12/31/2020

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades