Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old July 7th, 2019, 09:22 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Joke Thread

Joke of the Day

My neighbors listen to Smash Mouth’s All Star a lot.
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 17th, 2019, 04:39 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

What do you call Treebeard and his wife when they have a baby?

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Taeblewalker; December 17th, 2019 at 06:44 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 08:01 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

What's a quiet Hawaiian laugh?

Spoiler Alert!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - WAVE 33 - BATMAN FOREVER
Old July 27th, 2020, 06:04 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

For his birthday, an old man’s nephews secretly hire a call girl for him. When he answers the door she’s standing there in a slinky black dress. She says, “I’m here to give you super sex.”

After thinking for a minute the old man replies,

Spoiler Alert!

Old July 29th, 2020, 06:48 PM
"Special Eyes"

Why don't ants get sick?

Spoiler Alert!

Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:02 AM
"Special Eyes"

What does a nosy pepper do?

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Dysole; August 2nd, 2020 at 04:07 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media