Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 22nd, 2021, 01:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Klaw - Public Playtesting

I was about to suggest the same. Sounds like a fun army. Can't test him myself at this point, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2021, 11:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Glad he's working out well with Wizard. Frightful Four is something I hope can exist at some point.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 12:50 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: INSERT HERE

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (850): Klaw (240), Baron Zemo (170), Lizard (200), Venom II (240)
Team 2 (850): Battle Beast (400), Avengers Hulk (450)

Pre-game thoughts: I am a little worried the two bruisers will dominate the weaker figures, but I wanted to see how Klaw’s Sonic Disruption could help take down high-stat figures.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 6 wounds inflicted (2 on Battle Beast, 4 on Hulk)
Sonic Cannon SA: 0 wounds inflicted
Sonic Disruption: 3 defense reductions
Body of Sound: 1 attacks ignored, 1 wounds inflicted (1 on Hulk), 0 wounds healed

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Klaw (3/5 wounds)

Post-game thoughts: Close game, but Klaw pulled through with some last-minute defense reductions on Hulk.

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (1,200): Klaw (240), Doc Ock (250), Rhino (220), Kraven (200), Scorpion (200), Vulture (90)
Team 2 (1,200): Ms. Marvel (350), Captain America (240), Winter Soldier II (240), MCU Falcon (190), Ronin (180)

Pre-game thoughts: Sinister Six felt like some essential testing. Ms. Marvel is Kraven’s Prey

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 3 wounds inflicted (2 on Captain America, 1 on Klaw)
Sonic Cannon SA: 0 wounds inflicted
Sonic Disruption: 8 defense reductions
Body of Sound: 0 attacks ignored, 0 wounds inflicted, 0 wounds healed

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Klaw (0/5 wounds), Doctor Octopus (0/4 wounds), Rhino (1/6 wounds)
Post-game thoughts: A bit of a slaughter. The Avengers just couldn’t handle the S6 assault - Kraven removing 2 OMs from Ms. Marvel in round 2 was especially brutal. Klaw definitely laid down a lot of pain with his Sonic Disruption. Not every one of the 8 uses of the power was actually useful, but enough were.

I’ll also note that while Body of Sound wasn’t activated, the threat of being able to ignore an attack forced the enemy to ignore Klaw several times, which helped him stay alive much longer than he might’ve otherwise.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I do feel like he’s coming in a little hot right now, especially with how many activations Sonic Disruption can get in an army like Sinister Six. Might be worth playing around with both that power and Body of Sound to see if they can be toned down a bit.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Really like the design though! Klaw has probably remained uncarded for so long cause he’s such an abstract character, but this is a really cool take on him. Will definitely use him in the future.
Sorry again about the wait!
Old November 3rd, 2021, 07:25 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the test @MrNobody very helpful stuff!

So far he's 4 and 3 in his tests with a couple big wins and a couple of big losses. So I don't think the design too far off. Lets see what the last playtest holds. I could see limiting Sonic Disruption to once a player turn or increasing the d20 roll by 1, to 11 or higher. Not sure about the Body of Sound adjustment, possibly dropping the range of the auto wound to 2? I really like that power as is.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 08:52 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think once per turn might feel like a bit of a bummer for his thematic allies like Wizard and AIM. Maybe, if we want to make changes to Sonic Disruption, we could make it hit on a 12+, but boost the Ambitious/Brilliant bonus to +4? Not sold on that, just an idea.

I think what made Body of Sound so potent in the second game was the Klaw/Kraven combo. Klaw made Kraven getting his Nerve Punches in way easier, and stuff like Body of Sound gets way harder to defeat when the enemy has a lesser number of attacks to work with each round. Maybe just ask @tcglkn to run a similar S6 build to get his thoughts?
Old November 3rd, 2021, 09:14 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I already ran my tests. Just need to type them up today. I tested him against the Sin 6.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 09:16 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Will do.

I think his Body of Sound power is similar to all attack negation power. Prof X, Zemo 170, and Judge Anderson all negate attacks and end turns for less points too. All are hard to deal with when you hit end game. Klaw's power only effects himself where the others can help friendly figures.

I'd rather not limit Sonic Disruption to once a round either. Increasing to 12 could work.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 09:22 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like hearing the Sinister Six felt nasty. I've played the old school Six a few times and they always seem to fall apart for me.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 3rd, 2021, 09:24 AM
Just A Head

Oh yeah, new Ock is a top-tier piece, no doubt.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I would love to believe this. Hasn't been my experience yet.

Old November 3rd, 2021, 11:23 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I would love to believe this. Hasn't been my experience yet.
Yeah he's pretty sick. Gotta keep him in back and protected though since obviously the whole plan falls apart if he goes down.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 02:31 PM

Yeah, that's my problem, I think. I keep moving him and taking turns with him like a chump.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library