Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 1st, 2012, 07:52 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Fixed it!

@Elginb; Here is your card. I had to leave of Criminal Intent due to the amount of text.
It's beautiful! Thank you, sir! One thing I've learned from this process is that I'm just a wee bit wordy...

Check out my music at http://soundcloud.com/davidlc
Old March 2nd, 2012, 02:59 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay here is my card that I want worked on...

First the card

So the problem is with the pngs that I tried to make for the hit zone and the card face... the jpg's overlapped each other in gimp so when I used the fill color to remove the background part of the jackals got cut off, legs on the top one and shield on the right one for example and I couldn't get the images to fit well in the card face.... oh and I screwed up and accidentally erased the word life from my card...

So here are the pieces

the card blank:

and the three jackals...

Hope thats everything you need...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; March 2nd, 2012 at 03:40 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 11:01 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Okay here is my card that I want worked on...

First the card

So the problem is with the pngs that I tried to make for the hit zone and the card face... the jpg's overlapped each other in gimp so when I used the fill color to remove the background part of the jackals got cut off, legs on the top one and shield on the right one for example and I couldn't get the images to fit well in the card face.... oh and I screwed up and accidentally erased the word life from my card...

So here are the pieces

the card blank:

and the three jackals...

Hope thats everything you need...
I got this.

Old March 2nd, 2012, 03:08 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

There you go, William099. I hope you like it, because it took me almost two and a half hours to make, of which about 45 minutes was actually spent on the card (Stupid hair). As part of my not liking to make a card with incorrect wording, I re-worded both powers to more closely match official language. If you don't like that, I can put them back how they were, but that wording was, well...

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; March 2nd, 2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:19 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Attack Man View Post
Brilliant, thanks DeathDoom.

Hey I don't want to sound critical, but are you able to increase the size of the miniture in the large picture of him at all? He looks quite small in that area. Even if it's just 10-20% larger, maybe that won't distort the clarity of the image too much.

Thanks again.

Will this do?

Last edited by DeathDoom; March 2nd, 2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: OK. I think it worked.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:23 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post

There you go, William099. I hope you like it, because it took me almost two and a half hours to make, of which about 45 minutes was actually spent on the card (Stupid hair). As part of my not liking to make a card with incorrect wording, I re-worded both powers to more closely match official language. If you don't like that, I can put them back how they were, but that wording was, well...
Thanks a bunch! No the wording changes are fine... I have struggled with the wording on pretty much every custom of mine so any input is great! Sorry it took so long... links in my sig.

Perhaps you wouldn't mind cruising on by my customs thread and giving the wording on the cards there a once over? There is about 12-13 cards there though so yeah idk how much time you would wanna spend on me.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; March 2nd, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 07:40 PM
the above

Would someone mind fixing this one for me too? Short of the language editing I just need to have life written back in underneath the life total.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 2nd, 2012, 09:59 PM
the above

Quote:
Would someone mind fixing this one for me too? Short of the language editing I just need to have life written back in underneath the life total.
Meh I think I will just go ahead and take care of it myself unless you guys would like to do something with the wording though I know thats more for the 3FG than here.

Or gimp could be difficult about it too... never mind help please.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; March 2nd, 2012 at 10:06 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2012, 05:01 AM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Attack Man View Post
Brilliant, thanks DeathDoom.

Hey I don't want to sound critical, but are you able to increase the size of the miniture in the large picture of him at all? He looks quite small in that area. Even if it's just 10-20% larger, maybe that won't distort the clarity of the image too much.

Thanks again.

Will this do?
Exellent. I commend you DeathDoom.
Thankyou.
Old March 8th, 2012, 03:59 AM
the above

So when using Magic Set Editor how do I disable the Keywords? I'm trying to type non-flying but it keeps keywording FLYING and dumping the text for the flying power into my card. Anyone know anything? Btw I fixed the Hunter card myself so that can be taken off the op if you would like.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:23 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
So when using Magic Set Editor how do I disable the Keywords? I'm trying to type non-flying but it keeps keywording FLYING and dumping the text for the flying power into my card. Anyone know anything? Btw I fixed the Hunter card myself so that can be taken off the op if you would like.
At the top of the window, between the Style and Keywords tabs, is the Set Info option. Disable Automatic Abilities from a drop-down menu under the Description box.
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:31 AM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
Quote:
At the top of the window, between the Style and Keywords tabs, is the Set Info option. Disable Automatic Abilities from a drop-down menu under the Description box.
Thanks!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards