Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old October 11th, 2006, 07:12 AM

TC McQueen is surprisingly tart
Sir Hawthorne up for sale

Pretty much the story behind this topic is: I was trying to get a Sir Hawthorne for my brother off of Ebay. I bought one for him about a month ago but I was getting the impression that it was a lost cause so I started bidding again for another one. Good news the Sir Hawthorne I bought a month ago came. The bad news I was not outbid on the 2nd Sir Hawthorne. So I have an extra Sir Hawthorne on the way that I am going to sell. I wanted to give first crack at it to anybody from heroscapers.com you was really wanting a Sir Hawthorne. I bought the item for a grand total of 50.05 (46.05 + 4.00 shipping).

Heres the proof and the description:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I imagine by now that most of you who really wanted (were willing to pay for) a Sir Hawthorne have him. But just in case here is a chance for any of you wanting to get him. I guess the method of pay will be personal check or money order. If you are interested please PM me with the amount you are willing to pay (if you are willing to pay the full 50.05 then first come first serve). If the highest amount is not deemed acceptable (by my wife ) then I will just put it up on Ebay and see what happens.
Thanks for reading.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online