Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old August 17th, 2022, 05:34 PM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
Who else is back?

I am taking the time to dig around and refamiliarize myself around here and I am realizing that a bunch of these boards are not real active. Heck, the off-topic should be pumping. Granted, I am not aware of how much the custom/ community efforts were effective in keeping the game going while it officially sat dormant.

As of writing this, I see a decent number of folks on but not a lot of posting. Surely there are some other old Heroscape vets coming back to the game with the recent news. Where you all hiding at?

Old August 17th, 2022, 07:33 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Who else is back?

There's a "reintroduction thread".

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 17th, 2022 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Just can't link it.
Old August 18th, 2022, 01:02 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Where?
Old August 18th, 2022, 07:30 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Where?
Here

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General