Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 28th, 2022, 06:03 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

I like Valkrill too. Note that while there were only 4 Official cards for him, there are now 29 Customs as well. His is a well established faction. I went out of the way to play entire faction armies for him, since the Customs makers did such a great job filling out his gang. His armies are participating in our current Faction Flags series of games, with Gothlok as his (Custom) Flagbearer (see my signature line below).

And that's what the continuation of Scape is all about!
Old October 28th, 2022, 06:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Valkrill has the best Valhalla custom ever made assigned to him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 28th, 2022, 06:05 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
For the curious, right now the count in Classic Scape is 3 male Kyrie heroes (Atlaga, Concan, Taelord) to 5 female Kyrie heroes (Raelin, Kelda, Saylind, Runa, and Empress Kiova).

C3V added 4 more male Kyrie heroes (Calibrax, Azazel, Tyrian, and Emperor Andask), though of course it is just a customs project.

This new set will bring the total up to 3 male Kyrie heroes (7 including VC) and 12 female Kyrie heroes.
Those are the Heroes, yes, but don't forget about the Squads. We've got 4 Common Squads that each consist of 3 kyrie-- all of them dudes. By figure count, that brings us to 15 men and 12 women; by Army Card count, 7 and 12. It's not as imbalanced as it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
I say get rid of Valkrill. Nobody liked him. It was a dead end. Maybe a crossover marketing thing, I forget. Anyway, put the units in Utgar or (if this funds) Revna. There were only a few and I think there weren't any powers that referred to Valkrill so easy peasy.
This just in: Apparently I'm literally nobody. I don't exist and the news thread is operated exclusively by Caps. Incredible.
Old October 28th, 2022, 06:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't have any strong feelings on Valkrill specifically. I did like the fact that we had another 'bad' guy general in play. The 4v1 narrative made Utgar seems like the greatest general of all time. I would have taken a more balanced approach from the get go, with 2 bad/evil/aggressive, 2 good/protective/defensive, and 1 neutral/selfish/hired gun general type of break down.
Old October 28th, 2022, 06:07 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Save the newsbreaks for the news thread, gees.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 28th, 2022, 06:10 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Bats,

Okay, don't keep us in suspense, who's that "best custom ever made" who works for Valkrill? (By the way, although I like him, he is the hardest General to spell).
Old October 28th, 2022, 06:14 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like Valkrill.
Me too!

-insert signature here-
Old October 28th, 2022, 06:14 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker

Ok some people like Valkrill, I can dig it!! I never saw the custom Valkrill units and quite possibly never will; I'm sure I'm not alone.

If this funds (big if), Revna will instantly have more units than Valkrill, and reading the tea leaves, V might never get more, so I would predict Hasbrovalon Hill would consider the easy answer that V will get moved to Revna. ... in that case, customs could maybe do the same, who knows (not me)?

Edit: the majority of active heroscapers members are into customs and etc and have been posting during the decade-long interregnum ... I haven't...

Last edited by Grim; October 28th, 2022 at 06:20 PM. Reason: only know official scape
Old October 28th, 2022, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Bats,

Okay, don't keep us in suspense, who's that "best custom ever made" who works for Valkrill? (By the way, although I like him, he is the hardest General to spell).
Nick Esenwein, of course.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=37706

Grim is missing out.

Old October 28th, 2022, 06:26 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I also like Valkrill, FWIW. Mezzodemons are great and the Horned Skull Brutes are one of my favorite squads

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 28th, 2022, 06:43 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm glad AH has made adjustments based on what the fanbase has asked for, I think it's a good sign for future content if this project is backed and succeeds
I do like what is included in this set, so regardless of potential future expansions I want these AoA units, but I really do want Heroscape to continue with official releases
Old October 28th, 2022, 06:48 PM

Think they’d give us a 24 hex sand piece if we got loud enough about it? If they did I might try to scrape together the cash to back a second.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion