Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 20th, 2022, 12:00 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: August 20th, 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I won't be able to make this one. I was really hoping to make it out for my first month in town, but it's the same day as my sister's wedding.

See y'all next month!
#infectedslothsMisplacedPriorities
😂

I’m bummed I can’t make since it’s the first after AoA, but obviously I plan to be there every week I can.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events