Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 15th, 2018, 07:29 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

I was about to Quote your whole first post but I refrained and instead

Human Robot, gotta love Atlas.
Old August 15th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No Inhuman love around here?
The Sentry?
Hobgoblin?

Edit: you were asking about your current designs weren't you? My mistake.

Last edited by Ericth74; August 15th, 2018 at 08:03 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot.
Old August 15th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
No Inhuman love around here?
The Sentry?
Hobgoblin?
I'm working on getting Johnny to run Hobgoblin in-Sanctum. And the Inhumans are on their way.

You definitely won't catch me running a Sentry design.
Old August 15th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Edit: you were asking about your current designs weren't you? My mistake.
No worries, I've made sillier mistakes!

If there is anything in the OP that grabs you, just let me know.
Old August 16th, 2018, 08:55 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Justice League Flash would be a good public choice.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 16th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Justice League Flash would be a good public choice.
Ooh, consider that seconded.
Old August 16th, 2018, 10:29 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know Cyclops II was just done, but I like your Wolverine leadership idea.
Old August 16th, 2018, 10:46 AM
Symbiotic

The X-Force one or the Wolverine and the X-Men one?

I like the latter, too, I think it's something we could really use. He needs some more Students first, though.
Old August 16th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Headmaster Wolvie would actually be kind of thematic released next to Utopia Cyclops. I like how the two designs contrast right now. Scott is willing to move his little troops up and put them in danger, while Logan is more about protecting those around him. It actually really fits how the characters have developed over the years.
Old August 16th, 2018, 11:20 AM

Headmaster Wolverine with X-men. I agree with everything @MrNobody said.
Old August 16th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Symbiotic

Gotcha.

I do think Headmaster Wolverine would be a great counterpoint to the new Scott, but I'd want a couple more Mutant Students to build up his army options a little bit before designing him.

I'll try and prioritize building up that faction, though, since I know people are looking forward to him.
Old August 16th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am also of the opinion that Killmonger would be cool. I really dig the design, and I'm sure we'll get a mini soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy