Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Carrion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
@japes , just noticed that Points is almost completely illegible here, can we fiddle with that to make it better. That's the most finicky thing on our template.
No.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just kidding. I never mess with it and as far as I know, No one had until Arkham so I've never paid attention. I'll look into later.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea I rarely fiddle with it, but you can see how bad it looks here. Thanks for taking a look at it. Wouldn't hate updating that on our templates to be clearer on future cards. Something to consider.
Old September 20th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Carrion (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
LEVITATION
Carrion is considered to have height advantage over any figure without the Aerial Advantage, Flying, or Levitation special power whose base is no more than 2 levels above his base. Carrion does not take falling damage and may ignore all effects from terrain tiles he moves onto or occupies.

DENSITY CONTROL
Carrion can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Carrion cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight. Carrion may not be moved by any special power on an opponent's Army Card.

DEGENERATIVE TOUCH
If a figure receives 1 or more wounds from Carrion's normal attack, roll a combat die for each wound that figure received this turn. For each skull you roll, that figure receives 1 additional wound. Androids, Constructs, and Destructible Objects are not affected by Degenerative Touch.
I think this recently came up in... some other thread, but there's really no reason for Aerial Advantage to be listed in Levitation. I know it's a reuse from Dhalsim, but it's not on a third card yet, so if we wanted to change it, no time like the present.

There is probably an argument for listing Stealth Flying if we wanted full Hasbro compatibility, but... I feel like we could just rule that Hasbro!Surfer is considered to have Flying instead of worrying about separate Stealth Flying call-outs in places like this? (Or just drop support for the Hasbro cards altogether and finally cast them into the sea)

You could phrase Degenerative Touch more concisely, something like:

Quote:
After attacking with Carrion's normal attack, roll one unblockable attack die against the defending figure for each wound it received from the attack. Androids, Constructs, and destructible objects are not affected by Degenerative Touch.
But the current version isn't wrong or unclear, so not a hard ask. The only thing I see that really should change is that "destructible object" shouldn't be capitalized on its own, outside the name of a specific DO. (We're not always great at enforcing this, but that's the standard)
Old September 20th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
LEVITATION
Carrion is considered to have height advantage over any figure without the Aerial Advantage, Flying, or Levitation special power whose base is no more than 2 levels above his base. Carrion does not take falling damage and may ignore all effects from terrain tiles he moves onto or occupies.

DENSITY CONTROL
Carrion can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Carrion cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight. Carrion may not be moved by any special power on an opponent's Army Card.

DEGENERATIVE TOUCH
If a figure receives 1 or more wounds from Carrion's normal attack, roll a combat die for each wound that figure received this turn. For each skull you roll, that figure receives 1 additional wound. Androids, Constructs, and Destructible Objects are not affected by Degenerative Touch.
I think this recently came up in... some other thread, but there's really no reason for Aerial Advantage to be listed in Levitation. I know it's a reuse from Dhalsim, but it's not on a third card yet, so if we wanted to change it, no time like the present.

There is probably an argument for listing Stealth Flying if we wanted full Hasbro compatibility, but... I feel like we could just rule that Hasbro!Surfer is considered to have Flying instead of worrying about separate Stealth Flying call-outs in places like this? (Or just drop support for the Hasbro cards altogether and finally cast them into the sea)
I thought the reason for calling out Aerial Advantage was because they do not themselves have flying and therefore the figure with AA would gain height advantage when it should be even ground?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
You could phrase Degenerative Touch more concisely, something like:

Quote:
After attacking with Carrion's normal attack, roll one unblockable attack die against the defending figure for each wound it received from theat attack. Androids, Constructs, and destructible objects are not affected by Degenerative Touch.
But the current version isn't wrong or unclear, so not a hard ask. The only thing I see that really should change is that "destructible object" shouldn't be capitalized on its own, outside the name of a specific DO. (We're not always great at enforcing this, but that's the standard)
I'm cool with the wording change minus one little quibble. I'll wait to update till we settle the Levitation bit so I can just update once.
Old September 20th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The wording of AA requires the figure to have and be able to use Flying, so the AA exemption is redundant with the Flying exemption.
Old September 20th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Cool. That makes more sense now. I forgot that AA required Flying anyways. Updated.

Just need a quick text update here @japes .
Old September 22nd, 2020, 01:59 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

ERB Levitated, once the card update is done.
Old September 28th, 2020, 09:16 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:

DEGENERATIVE TOUCH
After attacking with Carrion's normal attack, roll one unblockable attack die against the defending figure for each wound it received from theat attack. Androids, Constructs, and destructible objects are not affected by Degenerative Touch.
Is this meant to say "from that attack", "from the attack", or "from this attack"?

Originally it said "this turn"

Old September 28th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Symbiotic

Karat meant "that" looking at his redlines. Fixed the SP. Also pulled out an extraneous comma in Levitation since Karat removed the AA call out.
Old September 28th, 2020, 11:15 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Thanks
Old October 2nd, 2020, 02:07 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A very appropriately creepy design, and great way to ring in October.

I'm also glad to see a new @Karat design, as I'm a huge fan of the Darkholders, and after ordering the minis, I saw the "C3G-Hero re-retired" sig, and I was worried there'd never be the promised Karat Chthon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library