Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 8th, 2021, 05:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G TTS Super League! - End of season Debrief.

What if you had 5 army sizes, like 800 - 1200 at 100 intervals and each home game you have to pick one you have not picked yet?
Old October 8th, 2021, 05:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds pretty restrictive and like a lot to track to me. I like the idea that as part of being the home team you have the ability to set a point value that plays to your strengths. With a restriction like that, I worry we'd lose that effect.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2021, 05:51 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What if you had 5 army sizes, like 800 - 1200 at 100 intervals and each home game you have to pick one you have not picked yet?
As the home team I want to pick the points based on what's my best team vs what options your team has at that point value. I think that's the home field advantage.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 06:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
If I wasn't still in the middle of moving/unpacking and also a painting commission, I'd probably be joining this next time. Hopefully for #3.
Moving, packing and unpacking is the worst! Good luck.
It's compounded by the fact he's doing it in the wrong order. Most people Pack first and then move and then unpack. Moving first and then packing probably really ups the degree of difficulty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sounds pretty restrictive and like a lot to track to me. I like the idea that as part of being the home team you have the ability to set a point value that plays to your strengths. With a restriction like that, I worry we'd lose that effect.
Thanks for compiling all that. It does look like divisions can be figured out once everyone signs up.

I also think the sudoku aspect of army totals is too restrictive and not something that I'd want to track. Letting the home team pick the points does make for a better home field advantage so I like that idea.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 31st, 2022, 09:28 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, it's that time, folks! We're going to open up sign ups for Super League season two! I'm not sure how long we should leave sign ups open, so for now we'll just say we're opening it and once we start getting some sign ups we can figure out what deadline we want to put for it.

My plan was to start the actual gameplay for the season by our Anniversary (April 23rd) so hopefully we can get prep all done before then. Ideally we'd be able to finish the regular season at least before Con (July 15th). If we need that Con interruption before playoffs begin, I think that worked OK last year.

@japes let me know if you're up for being Commissioner again! You did a wonderful job last season and we'd love to have you back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks like divisions and discussing possible other army sizes are the biggest orders of business, as well as figuring out league membership for next time out. Seems like we have 5 who would like to play again, which is great, especially since 9 total seemed like a good number, and seems attainable next time (possibly with some out and some new folks in).
We can discuss whether we want any changes to divisions or army sizes, etc., once we have all our League Owners set for season two.

I'll put sign ups in the OP. As defending Champ, I pretty much have to give it another go, so I'm in.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2022, 10:25 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Season Two Sign Ups!

Sure
Old January 31st, 2022, 11:01 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in!
Old January 31st, 2022, 11:12 AM

Ark's in, so my reign as champion is over.

Quote:
I'm in!
Sweet. Wouldn't be the same without you.

Old January 31st, 2022, 11:19 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

What's the general time commitment?
Old January 31st, 2022, 11:19 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 31st, 2022, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Looking back at last years schedule it looks like we were shooting for 2 games over a 2 to 3 week period, so not real demanding.
Old January 31st, 2022, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Looking back at last years schedule it looks like we were shooting for 2 games over a 2 to 3 week period, so not real demanding.
Yep, seems about right. We'll have to figure out the overall schedule once we know who all is in, but that's over a several month period, of course.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy