Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2010, 08:56 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Terrain Types and Master Set Contents -- The Definitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
Are there any plans to update this thread now that the new master set is out? This is a great quick reference tool.
Have you tried sending a PM to the original author? That's usually the way to get things updated.
Old February 6th, 2010, 11:51 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Here are the contents of the Battle for the Underdark Master Set

**BATTLE FOR THE UNDERDARK CONTENTS:

DUNGEON:
2 24-hex
3 7-hex
2 3-hex
2 2-hex
2 1-hex

SAND:
3 7-hex
1 2-hex
1 1-hex

ROCK:
3 7-hex
2 3-hex
1 2-hex
1 1-hex

GRASS:
1 3-hex
1 2-hex
1 1-hex

SHADOW:
8 1-hex

WATER:
12 1-hex

ROCK OUTCROPS:
1 3-hex
3 1-hex

TREASURE GLYPHS:
Heroic Rune (Attack +1)
Talisman of Defense (Defense +1)
Brandar's Chest (Artifact)

TEMPORARY TREASURE GLYPH
Potion of Healing (Heal 3 Wounds)

10 FIGURES and 8 Army Cards:
Tandros Kreel
Erevan Sunshadow
Darrak Ambershard
Ana Karithon
Othkurik the Black Dragon
Pelloth
Feral Troll
Deepwyrm Drow

23 wound markers
1 20-sided die
8 combat dice
8 order markers
rule book
Old February 6th, 2010, 12:15 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Have you tried sending a PM to the original author? That's usually the way to get things updated.
That would have made more sense. I shall do so.

Thanks for the list Targanth.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old March 7th, 2010, 01:38 PM

Heroscaper62 has disabled reputation

Great work! This really helped me out. Just one thing: perhaps you could add the D&D Heroscape set?
All in all though, THIS WAS VERY HELPFUL
Old June 25th, 2021, 05:17 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

I know I'm about a decade too late, but here's a visual representation of the terrain in booster packs. Anything that looks like a double-hex tile is a double-hex tile. To avoid ambiguity, I stacked all single-hexers by type within each booster, and digitally nudged Mika's shadow tiles apart from each other.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; June 25th, 2021 at 09:01 PM. Reason: slightly better arrangements
Old June 25th, 2021, 09:36 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Or, perhaps a simpler approach is better:

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion