Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 3rd, 2022, 07:47 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Dund deserves a 2.0.......maybe........
Hear me out...! CARR RIDING DÜND!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old October 3rd, 2022, 08:04 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Quote:
I support
Old October 3rd, 2022, 08:12 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
My apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere (I'm sure it has) but do we know if any of the squads in the new set are common? Has it been confirmed that they're all unique? We're in for one set and I'm just wondering if there's any reason to get a second one (besides terrain)?
In case you and bunjee both want to be pirates.
bunjee is a ninja agent, she can't be a pirate
Dude. Did you not see the minis? We have a Marro pirate. We have a Soulborg pirate. We can most definitely have a ninja pirate.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 3rd, 2022, 08:19 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

As of now, we've got 1,415 backers out of the required 8,000.

So hoping we make it!
Old October 3rd, 2022, 08:35 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
But does Dund have a license to drive a CARR?

Upset City Baby.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 08:45 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But does Dund have a license to drive a CARR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 08:50 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Am I the only one freaking out at the thought that this might not get funded? I’m dreaming up ways to form sleeper cells of friends ready to buy 5 copies if we still have not reached 8k backers by the deadline.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 09:01 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Am I the only one freaking out at the thought that this might not get funded? I’m dreaming up ways to form sleeper cells of friends ready to buy 5 copies if we still have not reached 8k backers by the deadline.
You most certainly are not. I can't tell whether or not I expect this to succeed because my anxiety won't shut up for long enough to form a rational approach.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 09:22 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am the same way. Trying to hold it loosely. I have bought multiple sets, and probably will max out in the end. Also trying to get people in my group to split sets if they are not sure. It would be nice to hear from insiders their thoughts about the criticisms. How does Hasbro feel about how it is going?

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old October 3rd, 2022, 09:23 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker

- Hurray! Heroscape is back! Uh... oh, well, maybe?
- Uh... not painted, what~!? ... oh. ... ok I am way out of the loop.
- Hurray! Pirate stuff 100% yay. And some flying squirrels and ****, yes 100%. And tree-ish guys, ok cool, uh but they look evil, um hmm. And, uh... most of it is sci fi / horror monster dudes, jeez. And uh... no historicals at all, what? (research) uh... because reasons... ummmmm.
- Hurray! Terrain! Well, walls I guess. Are they strong? Me castles are hella strong. And jungle trees, well, ok cool, reprints would be cool for others, I guess. I have them.
- Hurray! Crowdfunding! Buy 2 keep 1? Uh-oh... haslab, what ... is... this... ? Ah, I see... so Hasbro saves 10% on fees and gives up XX% on lack of exposure? Monopolies suck but both Kickstarter and Hasbro are...
- Hurray, I'm back in my account. It took a month or something, beats me.

- Disclaimer: I am many years out of the loop.
- Conclusion: Heroscape is one of the best games ever, as you all know, but I am ambivalent at best about this and I haven't really even thought about it a huge amount yet.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 09:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
I am the same way. Trying to hold it loosely. I have bought multiple sets, and probably will max out in the end. Also trying to get people in my group to split sets if they are not sure. It would be nice to hear from insiders their thoughts about the criticisms. How does Hasbro feel about how it is going?
There’s no such thing as maxing out. It’s five per account, yes, but not one account per person.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 3rd, 2022, 09:35 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
There’s no such thing as maxing out. It’s five per account, yes, but not one account per person.

True, but there is my bank account maxing out, which would be at most 5!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion