Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old October 21st, 2022, 09:24 AM

Terragon Corey is surprisingly tart
Re: New Map Tile System

I will work on figuring out an option and hopefully get you some photos saturday!
Old October 24th, 2022, 08:14 PM

I have added the photos ( I think?) For you to look at.

The picture shows a 24 set next to a set of 24 tiles. The same on top of one another. Showing how they would mesh together. And show how they fail to sit inside each set.

I also shared a picture of a miniature on the Terragon tiles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (61.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (1).jpg (46.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (2).jpg (76.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (3).jpg (158.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (4).jpg (32.7 KB, 9 views)
Old October 24th, 2022, 11:37 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

The tiles look great, if a bit small for grimnak there. Not sure if there's a lot more heroes with large bases like ol Chompy.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 25th, 2022, 12:59 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terragon Corey View Post
Do Terragon Terrain tiles work with Heroscape Miniatures as a terrain replacement?

Now the answer to this is certainly yes, with a small caveat. I only have the one set nowadays. And that is the Rise of the Valkyries box set. The dragon figure from this set does fit on top of 2 Terragons and is quite easily able to be distinguished as far as location. HOWEVER I do not have access to every miniature ever made by Hasbro for the game.
Magnetic Ladder Rung Spaces?
Old October 25th, 2022, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
The tiles look great, if a bit small for grimnak there. Not sure if there's a lot more heroes with large bases like ol Chompy.
Thanks for the input! Im not 100% familiar with all things heroscape, so I certainly don't want to go around claiming it will work exactly the same without showing what I can to some folks who know more than I do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
I am not exactly sure what you mean by this? If your asking if a ladder could be added to the sides of the tiles with magnets that is certainly something that could be done.
Old October 25th, 2022, 10:51 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Nothing wrong with honesty, Corey! And yeah, I'm pretty sure Gary meant for ladders that could be attached to the bases (and each other), while still being able to clip the small and medium figure bases into them.

An example: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...earchid=657567

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 25th, 2022, 10:59 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@Terragon Corey , thank you very much for the picture comparisions. It's useful to see the differences.
Old October 25th, 2022, 12:25 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
I am not exactly sure what you mean by this? If your asking if a ladder could be added to the sides of the tiles with magnets that is certainly something that could be done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Nothing wrong with honesty, Corey! And yeah, I'm pretty sure Gary meant for ladders that could be attached to the bases (and each other), while still being able to clip the small and medium figure bases into them.
Yes, but it might prove difficult to have a "magnet ladder" hold together and stick to the sides of tiles while trying to snap a figure's base edge into something that worked like our current ladders. Sometimes the rungs grab on pretty tightly. It would probably take a bit of trial and error to come up with a working design.
Old October 25th, 2022, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Yes, but it might prove difficult to have a "magnet ladder" hold together and stick to the sides of tiles while trying to snap a figure's base edge into something that worked like our current ladders. Sometimes the rungs grab on pretty tightly. It would probably take a bit of trial and error to come up with a working design.
Interesting. I would assume this is for something in the process of climbing the side?

I would be interested to see what you folks currently use. I am certain theres a way this could be achieved with our product. Not just for Heroscape, but might be a useful accessory in general!
Old October 25th, 2022, 05:56 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Interesting. I would assume this is for something in the process of climbing the side?

I would be interested to see what you folks currently use. I am certain theres a way this could be achieved with our product. Not just for Heroscape, but might be a useful accessory in general!
Corey, in your Kickstarter, you planned on expanding your wall system. Do you have any ideas of what you'd add?
Old October 26th, 2022, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Corey, in your Kickstarter, you planned on expanding your wall system. Do you have any ideas of what you'd add?
We plan on expanding all of the terrain offerings with options and alternate sculpts. There is no expected timeframe for that its kind of a continuing project as the product line grows.

The walls available for the project now are more in line with the beginning of the modular wall system. Originally the "walls" were going to magnetic on one side and meant to be standalone. The walls now can be stacks vertically and in all sorts of ways, are are far more modular than the initial design.

We would like to add a compatible wall system that allows the creation of more proper buildings like homes/castle walls/etc. Not to reveal too much but this might work better with a possible expansion to the system we plan next year or so.

Since we 3d print all of the scatter in house, development to production of things like this can be relatively quick. But our primary focus is building back momentum and building awareness of the system due to all of the delays with fulfillment.

If there is anything specific you guys are looking for feel free to put it out there and its something I can look into further.
Old October 6th, 2023, 03:08 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Press release from Essen today:

New printable game system with hexes in color:

https://www.adventuretogether.games/...iature-wargame

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News