Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old August 8th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Cool RTR New 8/6- BC's Superscape maps

This is the thread I'll be using from now on to post my Superhero battlefields. Hope you enjoy!

Street Fight
Takes 1 MtCB, 1 FF, 16 hex start zones

Download

Desert Highway
Takes 1 RotV, 1 MtcB, 1 FotA, 16 hex start zones
Note: Switch the northern line of battlements to match the southern one.

Download

Older Maps (2)
Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts?

Last edited by Black_Charos; October 7th, 2013 at 10:36 AM.
Old August 9th, 2012, 07:17 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Black_Charos's Superhero maps- New 8/8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post

Iceberg Lounge-
2 Marvel, 2 Castle, 2 Tundra, 2-4 players, 800+ points, only unique heroes allowed.

Stalactites- When a figure starts to fly, leap, jump etc., that figure takes one wound.

Slippery ice, regular snow.

Thoughts?
I really like this map. One change I made when building it, was to move the openings for the purple and yellow startzones diagonally opposite each other (i.e. bottom right and top left) to the elbow of their respective opposite walls. This makes it almost exactly equidistant startzone to startzone, so you don't feel like your playing 2 seperate games on one map. It also blocks LoS when standing in each doorway to every other doorway.

Great map. Well done.
Old June 24th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New 6/24- BC's Superscape Maps

Hey all! It's been a while since I've posted here, but after obtaining some C3G supers a while back, I've been back to making maps for Superscape. I'e three to post today, 1 smaller one, and two bigger-

Submarine Thaw- 1 RotV, 1 M:tCB, 1 TT

With this one I was imagining a (soviet era?) submarine, encased in ice for many years, hawing out after a period of warmer temperatures, this being only the top of it, the rest still below the surface of the water.

Shattered Streets- 1 RotV, 1 M:tCB, 2 FotA, 2 RttFF

A simple, 4 player free-for-all in a run-down symmetrical city.

Skywalk- 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 DnD, 1 TT, 2 FotA, 2 RttFF, 5 extra 24 hex pieces (preferably grass or rock), 7 extra 7 hex pieces (preferably grass or rock).

This one's designed for team play, with the Cyan and Red SZ's teamed up against the Purple and yellow. A little heavy on the terrain, but we'vee had a lot of fun on this one.

Thoughts? Comments? Critiques?
Old June 27th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: New 6/24- BC's Superscape maps

Those are AWESOME!!! Great work, BC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:37 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

BC, Shattered Streets is AWESOME!

I played it as a FFA and then as a 2v2. I lost both times but it was a lot of fun. I used boom tubes as the two glyphs and so it was very accessible for all of my ground pounders.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 8th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
BC, Shattered Streets is AWESOME!

I played it as a FFA and then as a 2v2. I lost both times but it was a lot of fun. I used boom tubes as the two glyphs and so it was very accessible for all of my ground pounders.
Awesome! Glad you like it!
Old July 20th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Titleless

Is there any interest in this? I've been working on an asymmetrical map for Superscape use, and I wasn't sure how it turned out. I'll put it on VS and upload it if anyone wants it-

Old July 20th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Any interest in this?- BC's Superscape maps

Looks good! I like balanced asymmetrical maps. Are you interested in submitting any of these as a public C3G map design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 20th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Looks good! I like balanced asymmetrical maps. Are you interested in submitting any of these as a public C3G map design?
Sure! Ill look into it.
Old July 20th, 2013, 05:39 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Sure! Ill look into it.
Shattered Streets!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 22nd, 2013, 01:50 PM
Titleless

Insanity House 7/22- BC's Superscape maps

A map with a (hopefully) new and refreshing scenario -

Insanity House
Requires 1 M:tCB, 1 VW, 1 TT, and 9 glyphs

In the House of the Insane, nothing is as it seems. Friends alive moments ago, are struck dead by unseen force, and those long not living reborn to walk again. You allies and enemies alike turn on eachother, and the only one to whom you owe alligence is yourself. At times, it seems your best chance of escape is to stand above the lifeless bodies of your enemies. And at others, the fire looks your only kind release.

Setup- Each player brings or drafts an army containing only unique heroes, worth a maximum of 1,200 points, with a maximum of 10 heroes allowed per player. For each additional player joining the game, the figure limit is reduced by one, i.e., if there are three players in the game, the figure limit is lowered to nine figures per player.
After armies have been chosen, placement follows standard Heat of Battle guidelines.

Special Rules- At the beginning of the round, after each player has placed all of their order markers, roll the 20-sided die once. If you roll

Old Version
Spoiler Alert!

-18-20 each player must chose one of his/her figures to destroy.
-11-17, each player chooses one figure from the player sitting on their lefts' army. The player now gains permanent control over the chosen figure.
-4-10, each player must choose one of their own figures. The player sitting on that player's right now gains permanent control over the chosen figure.
-1-3 each player must chose one of his/her previously destroyed figures. Remove all wound markers from the chosen figure. He/she then places the chosen figure back onto the battlefield on any space that is neither occupied by another figure or a glyph.

Glyph Placement- Begin the game with the following pool of 9 glyphs

- 1 Casket of Ancient Winters
- 1 Glyph of Smilex
- 3 Glyphs of Time Bomb
- 2 Glyphs of Lazarus Pit
- 2 Glyphs of Fear Gas

Shuffle these glyphs, excluding the Casket of Ancient Winters, which is placed on the spot marked with a B (Glyph of Brandar) in the build instructions, and place the glyphs face down on each of the spots marked with a ? (unknown Glyph) in the build instructions.

Additional Rules- At the end of each round, roll the 20-sided die once for each figure remaining on the battlefield. If you roll a
-2-20, that figure is safe.
-1, choose an opponent. This player now has permanent control of that figure.

So, what do you think? Is this idea just plain crazy, or is it Insane ?

Last edited by Black_Charos; July 22nd, 2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 03:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Insanity House New 7/22- BC's Superscape maps

Not sure if I am understanding the 2-10 roll result. How could anyone win by destroying their own figures? Unless you can move all of your remaining figures into the lava on that round you can't win. Attacking your own units would be foolish since the next round the victory conditions could change back and thus you would be making it easier for your opponent to then win. Maybe replace it with the optional rule where everyone have to give away one of their figures to an opponent. Just need to make a rule that each player can only receive 1 new unit per round so that everyone loses and gains 1 figure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios