Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old December 9th, 2013, 09:25 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dignan's Scraps - New Scrap 8/21

Dignan:

Slush was fun; I'll try Breeze next. This is a great format when playing with the 10 and under crowd (a frequent occurrence in my home.) Instead of 1.5 - 2 hours for 500 points, this took just an hour. Warrior of Ashra like a good Scrap (but so did Q10!)

So, Brandar = Treasure glyph? What do you suggest for the glyph pool?

Standard glyphs = Wound, Defense, Initiative, Healer, Move +2?

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old December 9th, 2013, 10:00 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
Dignan:

Slush was fun; I'll try Breeze next. This is a great format when playing with the 10 and under crowd (a frequent occurrence in my home.) Instead of 1.5 - 2 hours for 500 points, this took just an hour. Warrior of Ashra like a good Scrap (but so did Q10!)

So, Brandar = Treasure glyph? What do you suggest for the glyph pool?

Standard glyphs = Wound, Defense, Initiative, Healer, Move +2?

AW88
For treasure glyphs, we typically roll out attack, defense, scarab, and healing potion.

For power glyphs, we use what you list, but we exclude the movement glyph as it typically isn't important in this format.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old December 10th, 2013, 10:52 AM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do they intentionally all have one-word names to fit with the "small, fast, and simple" theme?
Old December 10th, 2013, 12:14 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Do they intentionally all have one-word names to fit with the "small, fast, and simple" theme?

Actually, that's pretty much the way I've been naming maps lately. I've fallen into a pattern of using just one word for most of my newer maps. Though, it does seem fitting for this application.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:41 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Any more of these maps? I'm considering doing a tourney in the near future, and if I really need to stretch my collection for the number of attendees then I'll do a lightweight, 300-point fast-round format on a bunch of smaller maps. These would be perfect for it.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old March 4th, 2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Any more of these maps? I'm considering doing a tourney in the near future, and if I really need to stretch my collection for the number of attendees then I'll do a lightweight, 300-point fast-round format on a bunch of smaller maps. These would be perfect for it.
I need to get around to posting more. I've made quite a few of these. Hopefully I'll get some more up this weekend.

Old March 5th, 2014, 04:36 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
I need to get around to posting more. I've made quite a few of these. Hopefully I'll get some more up this weekend.
Please do! Sometimes at our tournaments we have more show up than we had planned for and the shop we play in has very limited table space. To put out about ten of these would be awesome (hint hint).

Old March 9th, 2014, 04:01 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

This weekend...?

Eagerly awaiting the works of the Master.

Old March 10th, 2014, 08:45 AM

Quote:
This weekend...?

Eagerly awaiting the works of the Master.
Arrrggg

Sorry, taxes struck down my weekend. But now they are a thing of the past. I'll get my ass in gear and get some posted very soon.

Old March 19th, 2014, 03:40 PM

Old March 20th, 2014, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Yeah, yeah. I know, I know. I really am trying to get these things posted.

Old March 23rd, 2014, 05:29 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Still waiting for your scraps.

Really letting down the community here...

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios