Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old July 12th, 2011, 08:09 PM

Andyman is back has disabled reputation
Re: Temple of the Dragon

I made a great card for the egg clutch!!! Can someone tell me how to get the picture up with out photobucket and stuff?

Wants you to be in Final Fanatsy XIII-300,989,364
Old July 12th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Without photobucket? Become a and upload it directly here.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old July 14th, 2011, 12:47 AM

I don't wanna fork over cash.

Old July 14th, 2011, 09:59 AM

SgtHulka has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

This looks very interesting, but I can't print it from Google. Can you please put it here in printable form?
Unfortunately, since I'm not a site supporter, I can't upload it here.
Old July 14th, 2011, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman is back View Post
I made a great card for the egg clutch!!! Can someone tell me how to get the picture up with out photobucket and stuff?
Unfortunately, you need something like photobucket in order to post photos here. They have to already be on the web somewhere for the forum to link to them.
Old July 14th, 2011, 10:03 AM

Re: Temple of the Dragon SPECIAL RULE

SPECIAL RULE 1: Andyman pointed out a problem with the rules in that if Utgar has a traitor like Sir Hawthorn or Marcu it can't "turn traitor" because the allies aren't allowed to have any Utgar figures in their army. In this case the allies are allowed to have Utgar figures fight for them. Otherwise, the point values for Sir Hawthorn and Marcu would be off.
Old July 15th, 2011, 06:49 PM

Hehe, my brother lost both Marcu and Sir Hawthorne in the same game. He hates you now...

Old July 16th, 2011, 11:43 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

SgtHulka having kindly e-mailed it to me, I have sent a copy of Temple of the Dragon to chas, for future reference.
Old July 16th, 2011, 12:22 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

SgtHulka having kindly e-mailed it to me, I have sent a copy of Temple of the Dragon to chas, for future reference.
Does that mean it will be available for download here soon? I can't get it from "the Google" either. Would love to try it.

G-O
Old July 16th, 2011, 01:03 PM

Andyman is back created a really cool card for the Egg Clutch:

Old July 18th, 2011, 02:50 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

PM me and I will upload to the download section. This looks too good not to add to the scenarios.

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old July 18th, 2011, 04:44 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post
PM me and I will upload to the download section. This looks too good not to add to the scenarios.

Delphic
Well met!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios