Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old June 30th, 2009, 12:45 PM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner Thread

I think legoboy will win (I think)

Hey friends, I know that this is a time of high emotions and stress.
Take a breath, everyone here is on edge and that’s ok. It’s ok to be stressed.

Things will get better.
Have a nice day.
Old June 30th, 2009, 05:42 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

I think that legoboy will win because his army has more variety, allowing him more options in battle.
Old June 30th, 2009, 05:48 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Going to vote for Captain Canuck, I just like the Protectors too much not to.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old June 30th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Legoboy. And, for the record, you people seem to be forgetting the glyphs.
Old July 1st, 2009, 08:45 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Life keeps rescheduling our games for us. We will play on Friday morning. (we hope)
Old July 1st, 2009, 10:00 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I guess I'll pick Captain Canuck's army for this battle. I just think that on a smaller map with elevation like that, the Protectors will get to height easier and get the attack/defense bonus. They all have range and should be able to cover most of the map and they get the defense bonus of Raelin.

Brave Arrow should be able to survive alright but the Mohicans need to be engaged to maximize their effectiveness. I don't know how long they will survive to become engaged. The dividers can get whacked as well and rolling the 17 or higher to divide isn't great odds. If their leader (forgot his name) can teleport to a concealed spot that is within 3 spaces from the Protectors, he can be dangerous with his mindblast and not expose himself.

I look forward to seeing how this turns out. I should be gettin my order today when I get home from work, so I can't wait to see how wave 9 figures work out.

Good luck to both of you.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 1st, 2009, 10:23 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Brave Arrow should be able to survive alright but the Mohicans need to be engaged to maximize their effectiveness. I don't know how long they will survive to become engaged. The dividers can get whacked as well and rolling the 17 or higher to divide isn't great odds. If their leader (forgot his name) can teleport to a concealed spot that is within 3 spaces from the Protectors, he can be dangerous with his mindblast and not expose himself.
Thats TBR (Tul-Bak-Ra). No, keeping TBR concealed, like behind the ruins, will be very important. If he can just keep mind blasting people without exposing himself that could be very harmful to the Captn.
Old July 1st, 2009, 11:55 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

I have to say Legoboy. I don't know how good TBR is but I think if he gets him close enough to the protectors for a couple of mind blast and then teleports in back up, he can eliminate the advantage of the protectors range.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old July 2nd, 2009, 12:47 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?

Lego Boy
Old July 2nd, 2009, 01:32 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I see that not many people have faith in the Protectors. I think that, if Raelin were swapped for Deathreavers x2 that the Protectors would have a much better chance to win, but they can still pull it off without them.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:11 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

I got my packs today(2xProtectors,2x Dividers, 2x Repulsors, 2xAxegrinders,1xGladiators,1xMohicans,1x Heroes.) we played two games with three people, the protector team of 2x Pros, Atlaga, Kumiko lost pretty handily both times. Since their were three players it might noy be to accurate but Legoboy should crush Cap'em.

Boise ID Scaper
Old July 3rd, 2009, 02:10 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I see that not many people have faith in the Protectors. I think that, if Raelin were swapped for Deathreavers x2 that the Protectors would have a much better chance to win, but they can still pull it off without them.
The problem with the protectors is that people know they can fly and have range. If your teams main strength is the protectors people with be on alert. When people are on alert and you aren't that can spell out trouble.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports