Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 28th, 2010, 09:20 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Heroscaper Guy's Customs

This is a thread for my custom ideas and where people can submit ideas for figures.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old November 29th, 2010, 12:19 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscaper Guy's Customs

Grey Necromancer
Long had the necromancer waited. He had built his undead army to take over the realm. But that was going to change. Every soldier in the realm had come together to destroy him. Just when a flaming arrow was shot towards him Utgar intervened and brought him to Vahalla.
Lich
Unique hero
Undead
Wild
Medium ?
Undead Army
All adjacent undead figures roll one extra attack and defense dice
Reanimate
On this figures turn he may put one common undead back on the board
Raise the Dead
When this figure destroys a figure it becomes a common undead of your choice.
5 life
move 5
range 1
attack 4
defense 5

my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; November 29th, 2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: mistakes
Old November 29th, 2010, 05:06 PM

The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker

I like the concept for him, I also like that you gave him a background to work with. Welcome to the customs thread.

The Champion of Weston is Sir Denrick...
in the DIAMOND CAVE...
Old November 29th, 2010, 05:17 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

I would change "regenerate" to "reanimate", as there is already a "regenerate" power. Nice guy, though. There is a period in the middle of "Raise the Dead" power. You should download GIMP and look at whitestuff's gimp tutorial. These will allow you to make cards.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 30th, 2010, 04:51 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Does anyone have an idea for points?
Also I don't have my own computer so I shouldn't download things probably.
Well here's the next custom:
Shrieker
Genetic Testing Facility. 12:00 Central Time. Testing is being done on a new test subject. If successful it can be used for crowd control and warfare. After a long wait the test subject wakes up and lets out a loud screech. Another successful project.
Human
Uncommon Hero
Test Subject
Loyal
Small 4
Sonic Boom
Range 2 Attack 4. When you inflict a wound roll a dice if it's a skull remove an order marker from the defending figure.
Sonic Wave
Range 5 Attack 2. Choose three figures adjacent to each other. Roll dice once.
3 Life
Move 6
Range 5
Attack 3
Defense 3
Point Value 50

my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; November 30th, 2010 at 05:02 PM. Reason: mistakes
Old November 30th, 2010, 04:58 PM

The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker

You need to change the wording on its first ability. It should read.

When you inflict a wound remove an order marker.

Maybe you should add a 20d roll to that. Right now he has to much possibility of removing an order marker.

The Champion of Weston is Sir Denrick...
in the DIAMOND CAVE...
Old November 30th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

For points, the only way to find out is to playtest.

And the only way to get a fair amount is to playtest a lot.

Which can be made more accurate by even more playtesting.

For example, I might run through at least 10 times with a figure before I post it, sometimes varying by ~1-2 depending on consistency.

Wild guesses can be taken, but are most often way off.
Old November 30th, 2010, 09:26 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

I am working on a gremlin figure ( the ones that sabotaged planes not killed people) any ideas?

my tradelist
Old November 30th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
I am working on a gremlin figure ( the ones that sabotaged planes not killed people) any ideas?
Gremlins multiply. Just throwing that out there... Give him an insta-wound for soulborgs, they love to mess with mechanics.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old December 1st, 2010, 01:23 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Water Gremlins
Hey check on the aviation mechanics while you're down there. They're acting a little weird. Okay. Hey what are ya'll doing in here, stop messing with those it's sensitive equipment! Send a radio message we're being sabotaged!
Gremlin
Common Squad
Destroyers
Savage
Small 3
Multiply!
When on a water space, you may put a destroyed gremlin on the space adjacent to this figure.
Disassemble
when adjacent to a soulborg figure roll the d-20. On a 10 or higher put a wound marker on the defending figure.
Teleport
When attacked on a roll of 18 or higher move the defending gremlin 4 spaces.
1 Life
7 Move
4 Attack
1 Range
3 Defense

my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; December 2nd, 2010 at 04:36 PM. Reason: errors
Old December 2nd, 2010, 04:30 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Dourkon the Tinker Gnome
There! cried the gnome. Now let's see if this toy works. And with a little pat-pat the little gorillanator walked. But all of a sudden his perimeter alarms went off! Marro were coming! With a step out the door he ran off to Vydar's castle.
Gnome
Unique Hero
Tinkerer
Valiant
Medium 5
Repairs
When near a soulborg figure you may remove one wound marker
Upgrade
All adjacent soulborg figures gain one more life
Armor
Dourkon always rolls one automatic shield.
6 Move
1 Range
5 Attack
3 Defense
Can anyone guess where the name came from?

my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; December 2nd, 2010 at 04:36 PM. Reason: errors
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Here's an old thread. Hasn't seen any updates in forever, but I'll toss in some comments anyway.

Grey Necromancer
The concept used for Raise the Dead is unique, but would run into a lot of problems. It seems like you can turn anything into a common undead and then raise them back to the battlefield, at which point you're going to have a messy time remembering which figure is supposed to be what. Also, heroes like Finn have meaning beyond death, so what happens to their Spirits? Also, is Reanimate allowed to place figures anywhere on the board? That is really powerful. The design would be tightened up if made to work more like Nicholas Esenwein, where he could replace a figure he destroys with a common undead.

Shrieker
The wording needs some work (use the Mind Flayer Mastermind's Psionic Blast Special Attack along with Dund's Crippling Gaze and Othkurik's Acid Spray Special Attack as models), but the concept is neat. Not a bad piece of filler, though too much for 50 points. I suggest dropping him to 1 life and making him a Common Hero.

Water Gremlins
Is there a reason they have 4 attack? That's crazy-high for a squad, but I can't tell how many members are in the squad. When does Disassemble happen? After moving? After attacking? Instead of attacking? When a Soulborg moves adjacent? Multiply has the same issue: when does it happen? And is there a limit, or can I multiply as many times during a turn as I have spaces to multiply to? Regardless of the answer, a guaranteed duplicate is much too strong; look to the Marro Warriors for an example of this mechanic.

Dourkon the Tinker Gnome
I see where you're going, but I'm never a fan of units that make Q9 better. Even if you reduce Repair to at most one wound marker per turn, it's still incredibly powerful for high-defense Soulborg. Regardless of the point cost, Raelin + Dourkon + Q9 is nigh unbeatable.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards