Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What day is better that weekend?
Saturday the 28th 5 62.50%
Sunday the 29th 1 12.50%
I can't make it either day. That is a stupid weekend for the tourney! 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 1st, 2007, 02:53 PM
Reigning NorCal Champ

Alastair MacDirk has disabled reputation
If it is not April Fool's.... I suport the tournament directors decision to run it any way they like. It does get old seeing the same figures used in most tourney armies.... Krav, Rats, Raelin, Nilf, 4th mass, Marro warriors, and AE could all be banned from a tourney or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBladeCB
And I have a man crush on good looking robots.

Old April 1st, 2007, 03:00 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair MacDirk
If it is not April Fool's.... I suport the tournament directors decision to run it any way they like. It does get old seeing the same figures used in most tourney armies.... Krav, Rats, Raelin, Nilf, 4th mass, Marro warriors, and AE could all be banned from a tourney or two.
Oh I agree. If I lived nearby and was attending any tourney that had any sort of restrictions, I would abide by those restrictions or not attend. But for conversation sake, I would say that any limitation on a single figure in the form of a ban is not the best thing for the tournament aspect of the game in a broad sense. But these guys have done tourneys before and they know this. That is why I think this is more of a hoax than an actual ban, considering the date and the post from the person who presented it saying that he in fact did post this on April fool's day.

It is also a great way to get exposure to this tourney thread!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old April 1st, 2007, 11:39 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
You might want to also say that no army can have more than 2 sets of 4th Mass...Seriously, I have seen more tournaments won by 4th Mass armies than by Q9 armies.
At the last MA tourney, the winner (ASmiles) didn't field Q9 either, but there was a lot of grumbling because Q9 was in almost every army. I think the talk up here is really more centered around the fact that people want a break from seeing him as opposed to being worried he will win a tournament. Me, I'm not worried if this is an April Fool's joke or not, as nothing will be able to stop my all-flag bearer army. Oh yeah. Start worrying now gentlemen!
Old April 2nd, 2007, 06:20 AM

ColossusFastballSpecial has disabled reputation
Yes, yes, it was an April Fools Day Joke. Good eye Grungebob!

All I can say (in regards to a Q9 army) is: bring it on! We've all seen the damage Q9 can cause, and we are all aware that we will probably face him. Because of that, most of us will have a plan for him once he's placed on the battlefield and the grumbling begins.

And Bistro! OMG an all flagbearer Army... it's BRILLIANT. lol
Old April 3rd, 2007, 04:09 PM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
I'm in for the tourney.

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old April 3rd, 2007, 04:25 PM

matty420 has disabled reputation
consider the woonsocket folk there 6-10 of us.
Old April 6th, 2007, 02:43 PM

BWS2K has disabled reputation
Quote:
Alas - I'll be performing a wedding that day. Have a great tourny! Perhaps we need to have the Beantown Beatdown III in the fall . . . .
Perhaps? More like definitleyhaps!

As long as Bobbo is there I'm there too, and might be bringing along some other fodder, er, friends that haven't played much.

~~BW

M-5, R-1, A-4, D-3 - Special Tortilla Attack: If BWS2K is currently eating tortilla chips, add 2 to his attack roll. Special Caffeine Move: If BWS2K is consuming a caffeinated beverage, add 3 to his movement.
Old April 7th, 2007, 02:51 PM

BWS2K has disabled reputation
x 10 = I may not be able to get the day off of work. I know my unranged armies will be missed. All is not totally lost yet though, there is always hope!

~~BW

M-5, R-1, A-4, D-3 - Special Tortilla Attack: If BWS2K is currently eating tortilla chips, add 2 to his attack roll. Special Caffeine Move: If BWS2K is consuming a caffeinated beverage, add 3 to his movement.
Old April 7th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWS2K
x 10 = I may not be able to get the day off of work. I know my unranged armies will be missed. All is not totally lost yet though, there is always hope.
Time to find a new job. Good luck BWS2K.

CFBS: What will be the size of the starting zones? The usual 24 hexes?
Old April 8th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Pilgrim and Son of Pilgrim are officially in. I'll send out word to my network of scoundrels as well and let you know if we have more takers.

Ah, Disposable Heroes . . . you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old April 12th, 2007, 11:27 PM

ifnopoke has disabled reputation
im in at least.... and i might have up to three with me
Old April 18th, 2007, 11:25 PM

nater has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro
I'm all over this thing like the hair on my back.

The ground shall run red with the blood of, well, my own troops probably, but I will enjoy every minute of it nonetheless.
MrBistro, ive practiced, so if we have to play against eachother the first round, at least this time i will die with DIGNITY!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events