Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 1st, 2010, 12:44 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hidicul's terrain (new bridges)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
Nice!! I really like the bamboo bridge, and the Black Bridge is pretty cool as well. I can envision orcs swarming across those as I type! Great job!
The pictures don't show it very well,but I dry brushed the spikes and parts of the bridge planks with red to simulate blood. When I made it I was invisoning it as a bridge to Utgars holdings that the alliance couldn't take. That was also my table prize for a turny last weekend.
Old July 1st, 2010, 12:53 AM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
The pictures don't show it very well,but I dry brushed the spikes and parts of the bridge planks with red to simulate blood.
I saw a little bit of the red. Well done. The important part is that people enjoy it when its placed on a map. And if it looks good, that always helps! Keep it up!!
Old July 1st, 2010, 01:00 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm supposed to go and get a Dremel tomorrow If I get I'll probably start on my next project. I'm thinking of either making a castle along the lines of ozzy-scaper's ruined church, or mabey some buildings for the Marvel set. Not sure which to do first.
Old July 1st, 2010, 02:19 AM

Bear1211 has disabled reputation

Dremel tool one of a hobbyists best friend!
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:52 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I love the Black Bridge, it just needs to be modified a tad so that its hexes are congruent with the hexes on the battlefield. Other than that, it looks great. Good job. + rep
Old March 9th, 2011, 10:23 PM

WHITEW0LF is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm new to this whole customizing thing. I have read a few forums about it & a number of people have mentioned dry brushing their custom paint jobs, could someone please explain this technique to me?
Old March 9th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITEW0LF View Post
I'm new to this whole customizing thing. I have read a few forums about it & a number of people have mentioned dry brushing their custom paint jobs, could someone please explain this technique to me?
Welcome to the site WHITEW0LF!
~Arrow Grut, Aldin-esque invitingly.

P.S. Been following your theard Hidicul. Awesome. Just plain awesome.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 9th, 2011, 10:31 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=7335

This has a great painting tutorial and addresses a couple of painting techniques.
Old March 10th, 2011, 05:02 AM
The Closer

Well I finally got a Dremel, months after I was supposed to get it, so hopefully I'll be back to making some more custom terrain soon. And now that I'll have this thread subscribed again (not sure what happened) I'll be able to respond to things faster then just stumbling onto my own thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles