Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 20th, 2009, 10:50 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Netflix Instant Movie Party

Hey guys and gals,

I stream Netflix through my xbox 360 and noticed an option to view movies instantly with a party of people using avatars and a movie theatre type setting.

My gamer tag is J4Jandar so if any one wants to start up a party and watch movies together then let me know here and list your gamer tag for an invite or invite me and we'll kick it.

How's that sound?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netflix/xbox live

Movie Night on Xbox LIVE

Since its release last November, the Netflix application has been downloaded by more than a million Xbox LIVE Gold members who have combined to watch billions of minutes worth of movies and TV episodes streamed instantly over Xbox LIVE. And now, we're ratcheting it up a notch in the August 11 Xbox LIVE Update. Check out these new features:
  • Netflix Instant Queue - For the first time on any device you can update your Netflix instant Queue right from your television – no computer necessary.
  • Party Watch - Catch a show with your friends! Bring your party into Netflix and watch a movie or TV show together. (Feature available with supported titles.)
  • Find Content Faster - Browse through New Releases and other genre lists based on the types of shows you've previously watched, all from the comfort of your couch.
  • Improved Playback Experience - Improvements have been made to ensure a better experience when adapting to changing network conditions.
  • Improved Presence - Richer information is now displayed in the Friends channel and in the Guide showing what you and your friends are watching.
Interact, Play, and Enjoy

Xbox 360 is the only game system that lets you instantly watch movies and TV episodes streamed from Netflix. This movie-watching innovation is available to Xbox LIVE® Gold members who are also Netflix members and allows them to instantly watch movies streamed from Netflix via Xbox LIVE for no additional monthly fee

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies