Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old March 7th, 2017, 05:27 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I didn't see any stretch goals on this one. Are they expected soon?
There's a straight up list of them now, and they just knocked another one.
Very exciting indeed.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 7th, 2017, 05:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I just pledged for the Rising Sun game. Thanks for letting me know it had launched. I had seen something about it a while ago and was really interested. Pretty happy with my Blood Rage kickstarter experience with them as well as the products received. If quozl was asking about stretch goals for Rising Sun, I saw them before I pledged. A bunch of additional minis & a plastic coins upgrade.
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:09 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Guys,

As a Rising Sun backer, I see on the KS discussion that they were unable to load some of the stretch goals because the server had crashed temporarily. So I've already received two (Edit: now three) (Edit: now four) KS email update announcements with six (Edit: 7) more Exclusive Monsters, an alternate warrior sculpt for each clan (different for each clan), cardboard token upgrades to plastic, a new set of Season cards, thicker cardboard for some other components, and etc.

And that's why.

Last edited by chas; March 7th, 2017 at 07:46 PM.
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

They just rocked another one, awesome.

Old March 7th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, I'm beginning to understand. Am I reading it right though that only the new monsters are exclusive to Kickstarter and the upgrades will be in the retail versions too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is how I would interpret it. Upgrades to the core box will change how the core box is produced for the kickstarter and all reprints going forward. Kickstarter Exclusives are items you get in addition to the core box at no additional charge if you back the kickstarter. If you wait and buy the core box later, you won't get the exclusives for free. Although I suspect you will be able to purchase the exclusives as a separate item.
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:51 PM
"like" happy

One million + on the Rising sun campaign in no time at all. I'm very excited about this one so far its pretty cool looking.

Old March 7th, 2017, 06:53 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

So far the plastic Ronin tokens are also marked as "Kickstarter Exclusive."

(Edit) More recent upgrades are also marked as Exclusive, as well as all the monsters.

Last edited by chas; March 9th, 2017 at 08:48 AM.
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"like" happy

@chas , the more kickstarter exclusives there are, the more people are inclined to back the project on kickstarter. They know what they are doing.

Old March 7th, 2017, 06:55 PM

Just answering quozl's question.
Old March 7th, 2017, 07:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah I saw that too. One of my other kickstarter projects did the same thing. I believe it was the first Run & Bones set. They sent me the cardboard coins that came in the core box set as well as some plastic coins as a stretch goal. Then others who bought the core box in the store only got the cardboard coins. Not sure if the plastic coins remained available to purchase separately in stores or online. So those who back Rising Sun will have both cardboard(?) Ronin tokens as well as plastic Ronin tokens while those who buy it in the store will only get the cardboard Ronin Tokens.
Old March 7th, 2017, 07:48 PM

I think they are indicating that KS backers will only get the plastic.

(Ying-Yang Plastic Alliance Tokens are now posted as Exclusives). I've never seen stretch goals posted so quickly; all within a single day! But more are coming.

Last edited by chas; March 9th, 2017 at 08:49 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games