Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 1st, 2016, 03:00 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Wonder Woman (II)

The Book of Wonder Woman (II)

C3G DC WAVE 26
WOMEN OF WONDER

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Streets of Gotham set.
Its model number and name are #034 / Wonder Woman.

Character Bio - Known to "man's world" as Wonder Woman, Diana is the princess and champion of the powerful Amazons. Naturally talented and bestowed with magical gifts, Diana fights both for her people and the weak and defenseless. Though she is one of the strongest fighters the world has ever known, she is more prone to showing her merciful, loving side. But when the battle lines are drawn, and lives are on the line, nothing can withstand the fury of an Amazon!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:56 AM. Reason: png

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Wonder Woman (II) - Design Phase

NAME = WONDER WOMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = DIANA PRINCE

SPECIES = AMAZON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = FIERCE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 370

AMAZONIAN FURY
If there are 4 or more Wound Markers on this card, Wonder Woman adds 2 to her Attack number, cannot use her Sword of Hephaestus or Amazonian Training special powers, and after she attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, she may attack one additional time.

SWORD OF HEPHAESTUS
Before Wonder Woman rolls attack dice for a normal attack against an adjacent figure, you may choose either the defending figure or a figure adjacent to the defending figure. If the defending figure receives at least one wound from that attack, the chosen figure receives one additional wound.

AMAZONIAN TRAINING
When Wonder Woman rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure, one shield will block all damage. When rolling defense dice against any attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if there are excess shields rolled, the attacking figure receives one wound.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH

change log:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TrollBrute; April 3rd, 2017 at 07:53 PM.

comic art:
Spoiler Alert!

background art:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TrollBrute; January 3rd, 2017 at 12:47 PM.
Old October 1st, 2016, 03:01 PM

This is the last draft of what we worked out in my design thread, with one change being that I dropped Whirlwind Assault for a new power. If no one cares for that one, I'm open to suggestion. We could also make it more of a play on Cleave and make it so it only triggers on wounding the defending figure, but each adjacent figure receives a wound.

One other thing to still work out if Flying y/n? The argument for being that she is almost always portrayed being able to, the argument against being that she doesn't do it all the time and this is a sword-and-sandals fighter version.

Also, the mini. I have the Streets of Gotham one as a placeholder in the OP. It's cool and she's carrying a sword and shield:

However, it's a tad on the more expensive side at $4 there are a number of recent, cheaper WW figures, including this on from the Superman and Wonder Woman set:

Old October 1st, 2016, 03:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd definitely be in favor of using a mini with a sword if possible. Also the more silver outfit. There's two other options...

...but neither is any cheaper and both have her lasso, so the Streets of Gotham one might be best, unless others have a strong preference. $4 isn't too expensive and there's a bunch of cheap alternatives so that's a non-issue for me.

For the card itself, I'm mostly good with it. I like the combat powers and the mode switch should be fun. It's been hashed out and, yeah, no issues.

For Flight... man, I hate to say it, but I think we do need to include it here. I think we should try and disincentivize it, though, possibly by making sword sweep only trigger if she doesn't fly, or by making her roll less dice when flying, or generally make your choice "fight or flight." It'd be unthematic for, when the Justice League springs into action, Wonder Woman is running on the ground while everyone else flies.
Old October 1st, 2016, 06:31 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I like the Streets of Gotham mini, and Amazonian Fury and Amazonian Training are perfect.

I was going to say cut Flying, but I kind of like johnny's suggestion.

I like Sword Sweep more than Whirlwind Assault, but I'm still not completely sold on it. I kind of feel she should have something that's more versatile/tactical, especially since the switch to Amazonian Fury plays up the theme of her cutting loose and going berserk. Maybe something that allows her to roll for autowounds at any point during her movement? I'm imagining her cutting her way through a crowd or dancing around a large target dealing out quick hits.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 1st, 2016, 06:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Two attacks of 7 that effect 2 figures with each attack, with one shield defense and 7 life to make sure she gets a chance to use it a bunch. What is the point total you are going for here? 500+ right now based on what I'm seeing.
Old October 1st, 2016, 07:46 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Two attacks of 7 that effect 2 figures with each attack, with one shield defense and 7 life to make sure she gets a chance to use it a bunch. What is the point total you are going for here? 500+ right now based on what I'm seeing.
Uh, I think you misread Amazonian Fury. When it triggers (at 4+ wounds) both of her other powers are negated, meaning it's only two basic attacks of 7, with 6 defense (no one shield defense) and at most 3 life remaining. Also, Amazonian Training is only one shield defense against normal non-adjacent attacks, so it's pretty easy to bypass.

Old October 1st, 2016, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
For Flight... man, I hate to say it, but I think we do need to include it here. I think we should try and disincentivize it, though, possibly by making sword sweep only trigger if she doesn't fly, or by making her roll less dice when flying, or generally make your choice "fight or flight." It'd be unthematic for, when the Justice League springs into action, Wonder Woman is running on the ground while everyone else flies.
I'd rather keep the design streamlined as much as possible, so I'm not a fan of working something like that in, really. The more I think about, the more I feel like we should just stick it on there. On a lot of maps, it won't make a big difference, and not having it will probably confuse some people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I like Sword Sweep more than Whirlwind Assault, but I'm still not completely sold on it. I kind of feel she should have something that's more versatile/tactical, especially since the switch to Amazonian Fury plays up the theme of her cutting loose and going berserk. Maybe something that allows her to roll for autowounds at any point during her movement? I'm imagining her cutting her way through a crowd or dancing around a large target dealing out quick hits.
Not really a fan of wounding while moving. That's typically for stealthy, ninja-type characters and not big bruisers. Also, I feel like we've done a ton of those powers, and it would make Wonder Woman feel less unique. I'm not tied to Sword Sweep, but something in the arena of that, Whirlwind Assault, Cleave, etc. is my preference.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Uh, I think you misread Amazonian Fury. When it triggers (at 4+ wounds) both of her other powers are negated, meaning it's only two basic attacks of 7, with 6 defense (no one shield defense) and at most 3 life remaining. Also, Amazonian Training is only one shield defense against normal non-adjacent attacks, so it's pretty easy to bypass.
Getting all of that at once would be insane. Which is why there are restrictions to her first powers, and Amazonian Fury comes with negation.

Old October 2nd, 2016, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Not really a fan of wounding while moving. That's typically for stealthy, ninja-type characters and not big bruisers. Also, I feel like we've done a ton of those powers, and it would make Wonder Woman feel less unique. I'm not tied to Sword Sweep, but something in the arena of that, Whirlwind Assault, Cleave, etc. is my preference.
Fair enough. I guess my worry is that those powers (which will often only let you hit a couple of targets) will feel very lackluster in comparison to the Amazonian Fury switch. Giving her something that's more versatile/tactical would give you a nice contrast with the berserker version once she hits 4+ wounds.

Old October 2nd, 2016, 09:33 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is she has 4 wounds and then is healed is she still in Fury mode?

A Sword Sweep SA that attacks multiple figures would be cool.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 4th, 2016, 12:35 PM

Quote:
I guess my worry is that those powers (which will often only let you hit a couple of targets) will feel very lackluster in comparison to the Amazonian Fury switch. Giving her something that's more versatile/tactical would give you a nice contrast with the berserker version once she hits 4+ wounds.
I'm okay with her feeling much more powerful after the Fury switch, but on this thought, what about something like this:
Quote:
Instead of attacking with Wonder Woman, you may roll an unblockable attack die against each adjacent figure.
or, much more potential, but more interesting against small amounts of targets:

Quote:
Instead of attacking with Wonder Woman, you may choose an adjacent figure. Roll two unblockable dice against that figure and one unblockable die against each other adjacent figure.
Any other thoughts here from anyone else? @japes @Zettian Juggernaut

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library