Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 30th, 2020, 06:54 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 2 until 3/31

Had a great game with Kinseth this afternoon!

He took his army minus Kira Jax and 1X Greenscale Warriors.

Ultimately the reason I won was because I rolled well with Marro Plague and Kinseth rolled pretty awful the entire game. The map was incredibly tough for the Hounds though. Kinseth played really well with Nilfheim and Othkurik. He made some moves that had me pretty impressed. Luckily for me Raelin lasted long enough for me to get ok positioning with the hounds.

The coolest part of the battle was when I had 2 nagrubs left and full health Su-bak-na. He had 1 greenscale and a 3 or 4 life Nilfheim. It was extremely close, but ultimately Su-bak-na was able to pull it out. All I had left was a 1 health SBN and 2 nagrubs.

Great game @Kinseth ! Was real fun!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old March 30th, 2020, 07:06 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 1 until 3/25

Marquee matchup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The One time (1-0) v. Three time (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Brunak, Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein, Blade Gruts x2, Mindflayer Mastermind
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Zettian Guards, Deathstalkersx3, Zettian Infantry
infectedsloth chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.)
Probably going down at 7 PM Mountain tonight.
Old March 30th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Marquee matchup!

Quote:
* Brunak, Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein, Blade Gruts x2, Mindflayer Mastermind
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Zettian Guards, Deathstalkersx3, Zettian Infantry
infectedsloth chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.)
@BiggaBullfrog any chance you can record this one for... reasons?
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:35 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Marquee matchup!

Quote:
@BiggaBullfrog any chance you can record this one for... reasons?
Yeah for sure!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:38 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Pfff check your egos at the door Brahs!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Pfff check your egos at the door Brahs!
Sorry, this room isn’t big enough!
Old March 30th, 2020, 09:09 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Clearly!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 30th, 2020, 09:36 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Over

I beat mtl. Banshees put 5 wounds on Cyprien to start the game and he only managed to kill 2 of them (one died from end of round lava because it stayed there to attack him) before dying. After that, I played it conservatively and even though Nick came in and did a fair chunk of damage and even healed with Kelda, the Banshees and Brontos managed to finish him off. mtl managed to summon Rechets but they didn't so much of anything before dying. mtl surrendered with 1 rechet and a full life Iskra while I had a 1 wound Brontos, 2 wound Raelin, 2 Izumi, and 2 Banshees.

~Dysole, yet to play against her build
Old March 31st, 2020, 12:11 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

With one game left, we are once again rolling out the next round a bit early. 8 players (@knight of scape @heroscaper2010 @Aratrea @vegies dad @jcustar09 @vegietarian18 @Chris Perkins @Crixus33 ) will get their matchups when the last game completes.

Round 3 is on Ice Thistle.

The dougantosh (2-0) v. agentward (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Krug, Sudema, Deathstalkersx3
* Guilty McCreech, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4, Red Wyrmlingx5
dougantosh chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, agentward chooses who places first.)

The infectedsloth (2-0) v. jcustar07 (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs
infectedsloth chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar07 chooses who places first.)

The dysole (2-0) v. superfrog (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Brontos, Izumi Samurai, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Banshees of Durgeth Swampx4
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Shaolin Monksx3
dysole chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.)

The kinseth (1-1) v. coachmuskie (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Kira Jax, Nilfheim, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx4
* Brontos, Emperor Andask, Kursus, Marro Stingersx4
kinseth chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.)

The kevindola (1-1) v. arrow grut (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Boreos, Khosumet the Darklord, Darkprowl Thrall, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Dumutef Guardx3, Skull Demon
* Arashara Goshiri, Azurite Warlord, Kaemon Awa, Roman Legionnairesx2
arrow grut chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.)

The dok (1-1) v. mtl1998 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx3
dok chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.)

The bodaciousblood (0-2) v. xthorsavagex (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Arashara Goshiri, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
* Isamu, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sujoah, Fyorlag Spidersx3
xthorsavagex chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first.)

Last edited by dok; March 31st, 2020 at 01:52 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 03:52 PM

XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker

Round 3 of the tournament started off between me and and @BodaciousBlood

After negotiaions Blood ending up drafting Qahon and 5 spiders vs a full squad of Arashara Goshiri, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3. I was worried because I had never played any of these before!

As if this being a draw between two people who are 0-0 is bad enough (like a game between the lions and bengals) we both rolled a 1 on iniative! Luckily I had placed an order marker on Morgrim so I won iniative. I pushed Morgrim to shome shadows, up to the decided to split my Romans 2 pushed up towards both glyphs. He countered by pushing Quahon to the center of the map and lightin strike for 2 on Morgrim and the 2 romans pushing towards the Ulanvia glyph! The lightning strike to Morgrim was caught off gaurd in the shadows and took the full damage. the other roman was stuck from behind and died the last roman turned in time to block with his shield! Then Blood moved his spiders as a front to protect their queen, Quahon!
Turn two was time to counter MBS pushed up to threaten Quahon he tried the cripplin stare but Quahon was unfazed, because of her size, but something must of worked MBS attacked for 1 and Quahon blanked. Even though Stare was uneffective Quahon was still unable to use her defense. Then followed up with a push from the romans.

Quahon pushed up some more to capture height and lightning stuck for 3 to a roman, Morgrim and MBS. roman defended but was unable to handle the might of Quahon only defending with 2. Morgrim was only able to dodge 2 MBS just moving up was caught off gaurd and got hit with 2 damage from the lightning. Then can the spiders to screen for their queen and to fend of the attackers. They had a good push, as one was able to take down a roman and almost killed off morgrim if it werent for his toughness. Raelin came in to help the army defend against the onsault. Quahon attacked back with by striking Morgrimm MBS and Raelin for 2 damage. Morgrim caught in the shadow could only block half. Rae helped MBS defend the attack but took 1 damage for her efforts. followed up by an attack from the spiders to MBS and Morgrim. MBS was able to lift his horse leg as the spider attacked to avoid the attack, unfortunately the same could not be said for morgrim who was completely caught off gaurd and blanked thankfully his toughness help keep him alive.

Round 2:

INT: 9-15

Morgrim finally had a chance to start attcking first he struck the spider that was attacking MBS freeing up MBS for ranged attcking, and then he attacked a spider that was attacking him. (2/5 spiders down) the romans pushed up to replace some that had perished and some pushed for the wannok Glyph. Quahon moved but kept height. and attacked down Rae MBS Morgrim for 2. Thankfully Rae was on a shawdow to help her defense while she help protect her army. unfornately this is where morgrim met his fate completely gettign caught off-gaurd from the lightning attack (0/5) he was too focused on the spiders. and spiders moved to height to help protect their queen, one tried to bite the horse of MBS but was un successful. at this point Arahara decied to get into the fight with Rae helping protect the frail warlord. Ara pushed up from he start zone and used shifting sands on one of the spiders protecting the queen and was able to get an attack on Quahon for 2/5. Quahon caught completly off gaurd by the shifting sands was unable to defend and took the full force of the attack. as some of the romans pushed up to finish off 2 more spiders. (4/5). Quahon retreated to try to attack a roman holding the Ulanvia glyph. She atacked with a bolt of lighting but with the help of rae the roman was able to defend, unforanately raelin was too busy protecting the roman and all took the full force (rolled0/4D) and allowed MBS to die as he got struck as well (0/5D). Ash tried to push Quahon but wasnt fast enough to reach her. Allowing a Roman to attack Quahpn and inflict a wond. (2/3A--1/3D) this must had done enough as Quahon disengaed from the roman but got struck as she left. but she fell out of range of any attacks. The Final spider tried to save itself by killing the roman on the Wannok glyph, unfornately the roman saw the spider coming and was able to defend the attack, as well use the glyph to kill the last spider.

Round 3:

Ash went for placement claiming height in the center of the map as the romans lead a push. quahon moved toward the the wannok glph side attacking and killing one of the romans that pushed up. Ash once again advanced for placement and the romans tried to continue to push and spread out across the map trying to lock down Quahon, 4 move vs 5 Flight is hard to catch. one Roman over-extended allowing Quahon to dance arond and chain toget another lightning strike the first roman died, but the rest of the chain was unsuccessful! Romans then again tried to push unable to attack. Quahon advanced within strike range of the army of romans holding down thw Wannok Glyph and Sturck with a mighty lightning attack(3/4) killing 2 romans that were holding down the wannok glyph.

Round 4:

Quahon advance position and lightning struck one a lonely roman but the roman saw it coming and defended the attack. At this time Raein went on the offensive and moved toward the center of the map as well as protecting her team. The dragon attacked the roman this time barely killing the roman (3/4 A --2/4D) Raelin went on the offesive and moved to engage Quahon!!!! Attacking the dragon 2/4 only blocking 1. Quahon attacked back killing Raelin (4/6A--0/3D). This foiled Ash's plans to trade positions with Rae to get off an attack on the might dragon but just moved into position to to try to attack the dragon. The romans and Ash moved up in up hopes of attacking and defending the dragon, hoping Raeling didnt sacrifice herself for nothing!

Round 5:

Ash got the first step on the dragon and was final able to engage again! Thankfully one of the romans held down the Ulanvia power. Ash's attack was weak but did just enough to finally slay the mighty blu dragon Quahon! (1/5A--0/3D)

this was such a fun and exciting game to play. it was close even though the armies seemed unbalanced. thanks for such a great and exciting game @BodaciousBlood
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:15 AM

Complete R3 pairings:

dougantosh chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, agentward chooses who places first.)

The infectedsloth (2-0) v. jcustar07 (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs
infectedsloth chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar07 chooses who places first.)

The dysole (2-0) v. superfrog (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Brontos, Izumi Samurai, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Banshees of Durgeth Swampx4
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Shaolin Monksx3
dysole chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.)

The kinseth (1-1) v. coachmuskie (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Kira Jax, Nilfheim, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx4
* Brontos, Emperor Andask, Kursus, Marro Stingersx4
kinseth chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.)

The kevindola (1-1) v. arrow grut (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Boreos, Khosumet the Darklord, Darkprowl Thrall, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Dumutef Guardx3, Skull Demon
* Arashara Goshiri, Azurite Warlord, Kaemon Awa, Roman Legionnairesx2
arrow grut chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.)

The bodaciousblood (0-2) v. xthorsavagex (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Arashara Goshiri, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
* Isamu, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sujoah, Fyorlag Spidersx3
xthorsavagex chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first.)

The heroscaper2010 (1-1) v. knight of scape (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Torin, Zetacron, Deathreaversx4
* Nilfheim, Sir Denrick, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx3
heroscaper2010 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.)

The aratrea (1-1) v. mtl1998 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Grimnak, Hrognak (I), Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Heavy Grutsx4
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx3
aratrea chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.)

The dok (1-1) v. vegies dad (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Estivara, Krav Maga Agents, Pelloth, Deepwyrm Drowx2, Fyorlag Spiders, Werewolf Lord
vegies dad chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.)

The vegietarian18 (0-2) v. chris perkins (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Death Knights of Valkrillx4
* Crixus, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
chris perkins chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.)

The jcustar09 (0-2) v. crixus33 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Achillean Gladiatrixx3, Earth Elementalx3, Fire Elementalx3, Water Elementalx3
* Estivara, Otonashi, Sujoah, Venoc Warlord, Fyorlag Spidersx5
jcustar09 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, crixus33 chooses who places first.)
Old April 3rd, 2020, 03:26 PM

AgentWard is surprisingly tart

Quote:

We scheduled to play tomorrow at 8 am pst.

I play Dougantosh's army and he play mines minus Valguard and one squad of Dreadgul Raiders

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events