Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 16th, 2019, 10:33 AM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker
Looking to buy bases!

Hey Community
I am looking to buy a couple bases of various sizes.
Small - Goblin cutter size
Normal size
Large - Master of the hunt
Peanut size

1. What are these classifications officially called?
2. And who has some, shoot me a PM
Old February 16th, 2019, 06:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Looking to buy bases!

These can be 3d Printed fairly easily. There are technically 2 types of peanut base. One is a large peanut, and one is the more narrow peanut. As far as smaller 25mm, and 30mm bases go, you can get those in bulk from different online retailers fairly easily and possibly cheaper. I would advise getting extra peanuts instead of removing them from other scape figures.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 16th, 2019, 06:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I just placed an order with yodajunkie: send him an email at yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com.

Normal bases are $0.50.
Large singles are $0.60.
Small peanuts are $1.25.
Large peanuts are $1.50.
Shipping is $4.
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:17 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I just placed an order with yodajunkie: send him an email at yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com.

Normal bases are $0.50.
Large singles are $0.60.
Small peanuts are $1.25.
Large peanuts are $1.50.
Shipping is $4.
Thanks! I messaged them.
Did the bases come in new condition or did it look like they had been cut off from other figures? (just wondering)
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wargamingaddict87 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Normal bases are $0.50.
Large singles are $0.60.
Small peanuts are $1.25.
Large peanuts are $1.50.
Shipping is $4.
Thanks! I messaged them.
Did the bases come in new condition or did it look like they had been cut off from other figures? (just wondering)
Its been awhile since I ordered from him because I now just 3d Print as many bases as I need, but I can tell you that he pours them from resin. It is new, and they are nice bases. I can't remember if they came with stickers but I think that they did. If not, there are places on here that you can print a sheet out on your home computer.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 17th, 2019, 11:25 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Yodajunkie bases are great. The small and large bases come with stickers while the peanut bases come with photo printed images that need to be glued on. So far I've never had an issue with his bases and highly recommend them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades