Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 12th, 2006, 12:46 AM

Clockwork_Knight is surprisingly tart
Worst Players

Not quiet sure this belongs here but here it goes.

We all have those palyer or in some cases, Dm's or GM's that just drive you or the rest of the group righ up the wall. I cant be the only one who has nutt jobs sitting at the table when it comes to HeroScape or far more frequently, Dugeons and Dragons. Lets here it.....

The Dice Ninja ( both Heroscape and D and D )

No matter what their cordinations issues are, the Dice Ninja is utterly incapable of throwing dice onto the correct surface, rolls go on the floor, on the hexes, into the snack bowl, the fireplace, the minatures map in case of D and D, into the figures. Any were but three feet of the Dice Ninja, Ive even seen one that was incapable of keeping the dice in the Dice Tower.

The Smellzilla

This person has not showred or bathed since the last gameing session or earlier. THe sub species, The Cologne\After Shaze King, showers fifteen minutes before the game session and has applied no less then three oz's of colongne or aftershave to the skin

The Dice Jesus( has one of these in my current D and D sessions )

Dice rolls always seem to land on exsactly what he needs, when he needs it, even with the use of a Dice Tower.

He-Who-Chews-on-Everything ( the sole reaons why my poor Finn no longer has a head >.< )

For some reason this player has the need to put every thing, and I mean everything, into his mouth. This inclused the dice, the hexes, the minis, the stat cards. In D and D it was my DM screen, my exspensice source books, minis, yet more dice, the pens, the pencils, the table
Old July 12th, 2006, 12:59 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I have a Dice Ninja that I just played with today, he was trying to roll the dice infront of him and ended up throwing them above his head on the board, on his lap. I have told him in the past he's reckless with the dice and he always denies it, and today he just reinfroced the truth.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old July 12th, 2006, 01:05 AM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
LOL. Good stuff. Don't forget,

The Reality Nazi

This is a person, who will play and enjoy the game. Until you outsmart him with a manuver, that utilizes the game rules. Then he will complain for the rest of the match, how the rules are unrealistic and wouldn't happen in a real life setting.

Then there is the

Decepticon

This person will instigate a battle between people, and only partake enough to not look like he's playing possum. But mainly hide in the background until both teams are weakend enough and he has a huge advantage.

And don't forget

The Cricket

This person, usually forgets to turn over his turn markers and always loses track of which turn everyone is on. Usually becomes vocal during the end of the 3rd turn, swearing he had another turn comming.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old July 12th, 2006, 01:07 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
LOL. Good stuff. Don't forget,

The Reality Nazi

This is a person, who will play and enjoy the game. Until you outsmart him with a manuver, that utilizes the game rules. Then he will complain for the rest of the match, how the rules are unrealistic and wouldn't happen in a real life setting.
That means that my Dice Nija is also a Reality Nazi.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old July 12th, 2006, 01:17 AM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
so he's a ninja nazi. Eastern westener.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old July 12th, 2006, 01:57 AM
ultradoug

just throw your shoes at them
Old July 12th, 2006, 02:00 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Decepticon

"This person will instigate a battle between people, and only partake enough to not look like he's playing possum. But mainly hide in the background until both teams are weakend enough and he has a huge advantage"

Sounds like smart playing to me
Old July 12th, 2006, 02:10 AM

Clockwork_Knight is surprisingly tart
re

"But the page 52 of the DM's guide says......

This nasty little piece of work reads both the DM's guide and the DM's guide two every chance he gets and even brings it to the table when the only book allowed in the PHB. He's more interested in picking apart every little thing you do and destroy your campaign then anything

But the Master Rule book says

This is the evil step child of above and is fully intent on ruining your HeroScape game no matter what. Will twist the rules to his liking and whine when he doesn’t get his way.

Both need to be beaten like Red Headed Step Children

a fav of mine

The Houseplant

This person who literally does nothing to very little without being poked at with sharp objects, speaks very little, acts very little, and contributes very little to combat other then to stare at the hexes as if they were the most fascinating things

Mr. Can't Stop Touching the Terrain

This fool is compelled to touch EVERY THING. The tree, hexes, battle mat, figs. For some reason it feels almost god like for him to topple plastic trees and figures
Old July 12th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
The worst player from my D&D group of yesteryear was:

the ROLLplayer

The rollplayer only knows how to do one thing, roll dice. If game play turns to anything that does not involve rolling dice, the rollplayer is lost. If the dice are not touched for extended periods of time, the rollplayer starts to become uneasy, and/or agitated. At this point when you look at the rollplayer, you can almost hear him saying, "Dude, when can I roll my dice?"

Our rollplayer was also a little brother of smellzilla. He had some hideous breath.
Old July 12th, 2006, 09:56 AM

Aranas has disabled reputation
This thread is so funny. I can fit a lot of people i've played with in the descriptions above!

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old July 12th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I played a game against DFlynSqrl last week and he proved time and time again that he is a Dice Jesus. I mean at one point I rolled 8 attack dice for Jotun against one of his Minions. I rolled 7 skulls. His Minion had height and guess what? He rolled a shield on every single one of his 7 defense dice....in my personal dice tower no less.

Old July 12th, 2006, 11:52 AM

Gambit has disabled reputation
esusthe snake eyes

the oppiste of the dice jesus,

this player, no matter how good or bad he is, just cannot get good rolls, at all, ever. consider yourself luckey if you get to play vs. one on these.

(this is baisicly a desciption of me, i do admit that i stnik at the game as well so dont go on telling me how im just a poor loser, i admit that i stink and thats why i lose. how ever im not the only one of these sake eye people....)

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
a warhammer/HS site,im a mod there> www.miniwargames.net/forums

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General