Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 24th, 2014, 11:57 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Shop - Spend Your Reward Points!

OK. The offer stands if you change your mind. Anyone else interested?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 24th, 2014, 08:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 24th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

You could buy me a shopping list

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old August 25th, 2014, 12:57 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice try laughing matter. Mentorships only for Allies.
Crazy that I can not give them away. Do my points have cooties?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 25th, 2014, 01:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Actually, I'm technically not an ally either.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 25th, 2014, 01:37 PM

What, really? You have a C3G badge so that is good enough for me.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 25th, 2014, 01:50 PM
A Man of Taste

Yeah I'm not sure how being in the art department translates and have never actually asked. Probably because I never really thought about points until recently since the only thing I thought I would need was alternate cards and since I make cards if I ever needed an alternate for myself I could have made it. However I use the comic versions anyway and playing card sized cards usually that was never an issue.

Actually I just thought about it...I spend a lot of time creating these cards to get them to a certain level for release and I don't actually use them. So I guess I do this for the fun and camaraderie...that and my son thinks I'm cool because I "make" cards.

My goal now is to someday get to spend 24 hours of a non work day in the inner sanctum just to read the stories...I bet there are some good discussions in there.

Old August 25th, 2014, 01:54 PM

Inner Sanctum

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 25th, 2014, 02:02 PM
A Man of Taste

I really just enjoy watching the creative process work. I am not ashamed to admit that I have on occassion read through an entire design thread just to relive the design process. Some of them are pretty enjoyable.

Now to get this back on schedule...some one buy something so I can make more cards.

Old August 25th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I really just enjoy watching the creative process work. I am not ashamed to admit that I have on occassion read through an entire design thread just to relive the design process. Some of them are pretty enjoyable.

Now to get this back on schedule...some one buy something so I can make more cards.
I'm going to need custom cards for Groot, Rocket and Gamora as I did not buy the figures used for the cards. Do you need pictures from me to start this?

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 25th, 2014, 04:38 PM
A Man of Taste

If it's a straight swap of mini's with no additional work to backgrounds or color schemes I believe the concensus was 6 points per card. But yes there is also a requirement for you to post high quality images for the mini's you want so we can create a new card and target icon. I don't think I did any of those three.

edit.. @A3n did two and @Flame Gryphon the other. I know FG was having some technical difficulties so if he has to forward me the files for his I could probably help him out.

Old August 25th, 2014, 05:33 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Price is now only 5 points. When you get pictures I can hook you up with the 2 that I completed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy