Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old June 6th, 2007, 11:43 AM

fejkl Woo who?
Very nice find HSiscool! When my 4-year-old saw Spider-Man's card, he got VERY interested in what I was looking at. I like that his web swing goes up to 40(!) levels. I don't think I've ever seen a map that high, even on the custom mep threads.

Hopefully, they get the final few up sometime today.
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Moved to Marvel News.

Also, Thanos is freakin' sweet.
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:50 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargent_Drake_8
All of these guys are beasts...my squaddies are scared.
Mine are itching for battle... only Cap and Ironman can take out more then one per turn...
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:53 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight
Quote:
Mine are itching for battle... only Cap and Ironman can take out more then one per turn...
Doom and Red Skull both can, though both rely on the D20 to do so. Note that Doom can let you take an extra turn with your own heroes as well as your opponents. Doom/Q9 or should you just go with Thanos?
Old June 6th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Quote:
Quote:
Doom and Red Skull both can, though both rely on the D20 to do so. Note that Doom can let you take an extra turn with your own heroes as well as your opponents. Doom/Q9 or should you just go with Thanos?
I'm waiting to see the Hulk.
Old June 6th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
REJECTED BY DEATH

That has to be the coolest name for a special. Perfectly fits Thanos.

I'm starting to get that custom itch again...who should I start with?
Old June 6th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Beta Ray Bill
Old June 6th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I wonder what the logo at the bottom of some the cards means (looks like an "S" with spiraling arms around it). Some of the cards have it and some don't.
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
REJECTED BY DEATH

That has to be the coolest name for a special. Perfectly fits Thanos.

I'm starting to get that custom itch again...who should I start with?
I'm putting in my request for the perfect Ghost Rider custom.

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Wow! I gotta say it too...Thanos rules! How much is Hulk going to cost? What will his stats be!?
Old June 6th, 2007, 12:09 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Quote:
Quote:
I'm waiting to see the Hulk.
• Abomination : One of the known enemies of the Incredible Hulk, Abomination uses his massive size to his advantage while stomping around the city. He has been known to take out entire crowds just by using his advanced strength.

Sounds like Abomination can take out multiple enemies as well.
Old June 6th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Why do some of the cards have a weird "S" symbol at the bottom?

Doom has a wordier variant of the "Mind Puppet" power I used on a custom
long ago. I seem to remember a custom with a variant of "Rejected by Death". That is a great one for characters like Jason, Michael Myers, etc.

Cool stuff. Looking at these stats will once again help custom creators with assigning those annoying points.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News