Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you enjoying/involved in watching my battle reports?
Not at all 1 1.32%
They're alright 5 6.58%
I like em 11 14.47%
Great job, I watch em 23 30.26%
Love em! Look forward to each new video. 38 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 26th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: adoney's Battle Reports - YouTube Channel

April 21st Video added. Super fun V.I.P game style battle. Fun to change it up and try a different game style

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 26th, 2016, 09:25 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You could use face down glyphs on your hero cards (at least for an army with more than one hero, lol) to hide which hero you have selected as your own vip.

Ex: In your exact game, you could have set aside glyphs, maybe brandar, kelda, and mitonsoul, where your buddy would place one of those three glyphs face down on each of his hero cards (ded, gwyn, arkmer.) He can secretly designate the one you need to assassinate by putting the kelda glyph on one (would have been arkmer in this case.) So, when you kill DeD, he would reveal the face down glyph on DeD's card, which would be the brandar or mitonsoul glyph, meaning DeD was not the target vip. Get where I'm going?
Old April 26th, 2016, 11:16 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

good point. that way there's no finagling with who the VIP really is

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 2nd, 2016, 11:38 AM

New Videos added to OP. A Channel Update and our battle video from last week to playtest one of my custom figures!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 5th, 2016, 05:41 AM

Ticalla Jungle giveaway added to OP...

Join in on my YouTube channel and enjoy the growing community. I'll be doing more giveaways like this as we continue to hit landmarks

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 15th, 2016, 05:14 AM

Re: Sir Heroscape's Battle Reports - YouTube Channel

My Top 10 Heroes of Heroscape have been added to the OP, as well as my most recent Battle video with my friend David (for the first time!) on Breach with armies...

Sir Heroscape: Braxas, Greenscales X3, Blk Wyrmlings X3, Otonashi
David: Mass Line X4, Drake(SotM), Eldgrim

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 29th, 2016, 01:43 AM

Hey all! Just updated the OP with my two most recent battle videos.

Watch as Tiranx and I battle it out with potential tournament armies we may use at our next tourney in June.

Also, watch our Memorial Day tribute as we use armies built only from soldier units.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 29th, 2016, 02:03 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Liked watching the two of you play on the wandering monster map. Really like how tiranx got you a couple of times in a row at the front. Interesting how you guys are counting points for the win. Also makes me wonder on stinger drain if you have to kill one of the stingers that you moved. Does not quite make sense to kill one in the rear that did not activate. Just an observation. Very cool video nonetheless. Keep posting them. I'm going to go jump on youtube and subscribe to your channel. I cant help but to enjoy you losing to tiranx because you beat me with your braxas army last tournament. It will be fun if I can make it up to the next one.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; May 29th, 2016 at 02:20 AM.
Old June 11th, 2016, 02:54 AM

Video's added to list. Just posted two videos!!! Last weeks video was showing you how to make custom cards using photoshop...and this week we have a fun battle video with armies partially randomly drawn. Watch and enjoy!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 23rd, 2016, 02:41 AM

This last week @Tiranx and I hosted our second ever local Heroscape tourney, Rumble in the Burg! I've added the tournament video review/report to the OP. Enjoy!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 5th, 2016, 03:17 AM

Sorry for not posting sooner. But 2 new Battle videos are up...both really good battles!

We have Captain America Civil War battle and an Independence Day battle!! Enjoy!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 11th, 2016, 05:41 AM

Sir Heroscape vs. Lady Heroscape...always an epic showdown!

We face off on a very cool map made by @TheSparkleInYourWater called Slurm!

Here's the battle video:

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports