Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old November 28th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Grishnakh's Custom Terrain

Very very cool! I really appreciate you describing how you operated with that many people. I often have gamedays at my house with 6+ people and I like the system you used...I think I'll use that in the future and see how I like it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Very very cool! I really appreciate you describing how you operated with that many people. I often have gamedays at my house with 6+ people and I like the system you used...I think I'll use that in the future and see how I like it.
It actually worked really well. One word of advice is you have to "call" the game. As in:

1. Has everyone picked a figure to play?
2. Everyone now move. Has everyone finished moving?
3. Everyone attack. Has everyone finished attacking?
4. Does anyone have any bonding? Then move and attack.

We moved all bonding to the end of the turn, even if the card said "before taking a turn with X you may first take a turn with Y." That also greatly simplified everything.

Ultimately you'll still have players who don't know what to do and will take their time deciding on what to do, slowing down the game. If you limit the number of army cards this helps a lot, something I did not do.

I still don't like the idea that in our game Mera never moved or attacked. She just stayed put where she started. Perhaps I'll further alter the way this game works to avoid situations like that. Or perhaps I'm just getting bored with HeroScape and need a new supers gaming system.

I'm looking at you "Super Mission Force"...
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That looks interesting. I have been resisting going to an open map and ditching the hexes for awhile now.

Hellfire created his own expanded rule systems, inspired by Heroscape/C3G that is pretty awesome.
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That looks interesting. I have been resisting going to an open map and ditching the hexes for awhile now.

Hellfire created his own expanded rule systems, inspired by Heroscape/C3G that is pretty awesome.
I think you could play that game easily on hexes. Instead of moving 4 inches just move 4 hexes. Besides, Super Mission Force is pretty much a ripoff of HeroScape if you ask me. It just allows you to build you own supers. I worked up a system similar to it for my Lost Realm game a few years back.

The only issue I see is that it could get really repetitious quickly. There's only so many types of special abilities.

I might go ahead and pick up a pdf copy of his rules (I have the play test version) and see if I can twist and adapt it. Maybe. Too many projects these days!
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you are going to make another system better, I would love some help.
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Titleless

Look what just showed up!

Old November 29th, 2017, 07:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Sweet mother of mercy thats exciting. I got goosebumps watching that.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 30th, 2017, 11:14 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

LOL: "Who the hell are you guys?"
Old November 30th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Sweet mother of mercy thats exciting. I got goosebumps watching that.
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
LOL: "Who the hell are you guys?"
Love how she waves at the end.
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:33 PM

BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker

Hey Grish, take a look at Knight Models DC Universe Miniature Game. They had a Marvel version but they lost/dropped the licence. Its pretty simple using d8's for all your rolls. Works great with all the buildings and terrain you guys have built. Its based on inches instead of hexes but could easily be switched over. Theres also a decent sized community on facebook that does customs that would love someone like you pitching in characters.
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThumbToe View Post
Hey Grish, take a look at Knight Models DC Universe Miniature Game. They had a Marvel version but they lost/dropped the licence. Its pretty simple using d8's for all your rolls. Works great with all the buildings and terrain you guys have built. Its based on inches instead of hexes but could easily be switched over. Theres also a decent sized community on facebook that does customs that would love someone like you pitching in characters.
Thanks. I am aware of them and have casually looked at their system. It's just a too many games, too little time kinda thing. But thanks for pointing me in their direction. I think I'll watch one of the play throughs of the game on youtube. It's been a while since I looked at it.
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:06 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Those are some pretty epic game pictures!!! As others have mentioned, I love the museum art and banners. Looks fantastic.

I recently picked up the colossal Giant-Man figure that you have in pictures. Did you have any tricks with balancing him on a double-spaced base? His pose makes him a little tough to mount without toppling over.

Also, do you recall where you found those Roman statues that you have on that map?

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles