Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old March 7th, 2016, 11:39 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Painting and Modification Display Thread

Path Wardens at 95%! Might touch up some details and do faces, but now I have a fully painted expansion.

Bonus Edit:

Put some base materials on the Eldrazi Spawns so here's a picture showing off that and the damage cube holders.

Last edited by Kajoq; March 8th, 2016 at 01:24 PM.
Old March 12th, 2016, 12:45 PM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

You guys have shown Hasbro the wound cube holders on the bases right? Those are so sweet !!

ALL ARE ONE
Old March 12th, 2016, 02:38 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

I just went ahead and tweeted at Ethan Fleischer asking about potential new feature in expansions

Edit: He's a fan

Double Edit: Apparently you can't post twitter links, but he replied 'That's a great idea!'

Last edited by Kajoq; March 12th, 2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old March 28th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

My Kor Aeronaut Captain.
Old March 28th, 2016, 12:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Cavalier , your capn looks awesome. I will soon get to painting my expansion. I also have to paint the rest of my Imperial assault rebel heroes and a couple of expansions of imperial assault. Just got the Rum and Bones pirate game and an expansion (thats 100 more minis to paint.) and also paint a handful of reaper bones figures I have that have been needing a bit of paint as well. One day my captain will be painted.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 28th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Cavalier , your capn looks awesome. I will soon get to painting my expansion. I also have to paint the rest of my Imperial assault rebel heroes and a couple of expansions of imperial assault. Just got the Rum and Bones pirate game and an expansion (thats 100 more minis to paint.) and also paint a handful of reaper bones figures I have that have been needing a bit of paint as well. One day my captain will be painted.
You've got enough to keep you busy for a looong while
Old March 28th, 2016, 12:33 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Indeed.

Old March 28th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I recently finished my Ruiner (pics to come) and the Scions. However, I made the mistake of trying to match the colours on the card and the Ruiner and Scions don't look anything alike. I failed to notice until I was done, but it is actually really jarring, so I need to re-do my Scions in a Red/Blue/Flesh tone rather than the Purple/Pearl that is on their card.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 2nd, 2016, 08:03 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
My Kor Aeronaut Captain.

How do you do your dip wash? Never tried that, but live how it looks and want to start painting these guys soon!
Old July 2nd, 2016, 09:06 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

How do you do your dip wash? Never tried that, but live how it looks and want to start painting these guys soon!
I use Pledge Floor Polish (used to be called Future) mixed with brown Walmart craft paint... about a 3 to 1 mix ratio. Mix it together really well and then, the scary part. I take my newly paited figure and I dunk it in the brown sludge. It comes out looking as if I had ruined it.

Then let the excess dip off and let it dry.

Last edited by Cavalier; July 2nd, 2016 at 09:31 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 11:03 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

I use Pledge Floor Polish (used to be called Future) mixed with brown Walmart craft paint... about a 3 to 1 mix ratio. Mix it together really well and then, the scary part. I take my newly paited figure and I dunk it in the brown sludge. It comes out looking as if I had ruined it.

Then let the excess dip off and let it dry.

Does that stuff protect the figures at all? I've had problems in the past with paint chipping or sticking to other painted figures.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 11:28 PM
"like" happy

@Lord Pyre , it does give some protection if done properly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender