Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 14th, 2014, 03:28 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Customs and Officials Synergy List

I've finished with the C3V and SOV Synergies with Official Units. If anyone finds any mistakes, let me know. If there's anything else I need to do to prepare it as far as formatting, etc., let me know that as well.
Old September 30th, 2014, 06:49 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

This a cool idea, good work guys!

I personally don't mix much (except VC and Classic, obviously), but there are plenty of people who do and I'm sure this will be useful.

However, if your goal is to get the official unit books updated with these synergies, I'm sorry to say I think that's a no-go. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure those running the official books don't want any custom synergies included since they are, well, customs (and because a lot of people don't play with customs).

Still, compiling all of the cross-project synergies will be handy to have even if only in this thread. I suggest making separate posts for each units' synergies, so that they can be easily linked to the OP of this thread, which will in turn make this thread easier to use.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to help out with any of the real work on this (I'm too busy with working on the projects themselves), but I'll poke my head in from time to time and offer advice.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 30th, 2014, 06:55 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
This a cool idea, good work guys!

I personally don't mix much (except VC and Classic, obviously), but there are plenty of people who do and I'm sure this will be useful.

However, if your goal is to get the official unit books updated with these synergies, I'm sorry to say I think that's a no-go. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure those running the official books don't want any custom synergies included since they are, well, customs (and because a lot of people don't play with customs).

Still, compiling all of the cross-project synergies will be handy to have even if only in this thread. I suggest making separate posts for each units' synergies, so that they can be easily linked to the OP of this thread, which will in turn make this thread easier to use.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to help out with any of the real work on this (I'm too busy with working on the projects themselves), but I'll poke my head in from time to time and offer advice.
See here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I do not think myself nor Megasilver is going to take on the task of compiling synergies for those custom projects.

If you truly want it here, Serenity, you can compile the information and simply post it in each thread. We will be happy to then paste it into the first page as a spoiler, just as as you suggest.

I do ask that you see it through if you start it. I don't want books where some have the custom synergies and some do not.

So we will just monitor the threads as we do and when we see the posts with the synergies roll in, we will update the original posts.

Sound good?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 30th, 2014, 07:59 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Huh, I stand corrected.

That's cool to hear, it'll be nice to have custom synergies in the official books. I totally support this.

I do wonder if C3G should be included in the official books, though. Both VC and HoSS are intended to be played with Classic and therefore it makes sense to include them, but C3G isn't compatible with Classic and it seems odd to include it.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 30th, 2014, 08:08 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Huh, I stand corrected.

That's cool to hear, it'll be nice to have custom synergies in the official books. I totally support this.

I do wonder if C3G should be included in the official books, though. Both VC and HoSS are intended to be played with Classic and therefore it makes sense to include them, but C3G isn't compatible with Classic and it seems odd to include it.
Although I never plan on using any of the C3G figures, I think they should be added if HoSS and VC synergies are going to be added. Even if C3G isn't meant to be played with Classicscape like VC and HoSS, it would still be nice to be able to see the synergies. Just my personal opinion.
Old October 1st, 2014, 01:02 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, I am up to the "E" units in compiling the HOSS / C3G synergies. Apologies for taking so long with this, it's a bit more complicated than I'd estimated. Don't hold up the updating of the Books with VC synergies on my account!

Fun cross-synergies from C and D:

* Darrak Ambershard and Captain Cold like to hang out and go Rogue.
* The DCoT can bond with Beast Boy -- if he's a Pterodactyl.
* A Jawa can take over a Deathwalker with a restraining bolt.
* Deadeye Dan would like to join SHIELD.
* The Death Knights of Valkrill would like to be Tuskens.
* A Dumutef Guard can help Galactus out. He really needs the help, you know.
Old March 21st, 2015, 10:12 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

*bump

I anticipated that this effort would not come to fruition when I made the concession to allow custom synergies on the official pages. However, it got much further along than I thought then 5 months passed.

This is me daring you guys to prove me wrong and finish this up.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; March 21st, 2015 at 10:29 AM. Reason: some of it looks ready to roll out
Old March 21st, 2015, 10:35 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Huh, I stand corrected.

It may not be intended, but they can be played together for fun games and it would be a massive help for those who do mix from time to time (like myself ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
* A Dumutef Guard can help Galactus out. He really needs the help, you know.
The possibility of this always cracked me up. Galactus has a pet.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 5th, 2015, 09:17 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

@Serenity I clicked on the Havech Eradicators link under the Su-Bak-Na spoiler and it took me to the book of Nhah Scirh Cultists.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:29 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I just noticed this thread...

FWIW, the Books of made on the French Forum merged Classic Scape with SoV and C3V... And all the books are completely up to date.
Plus, we cared about letting the English version of the army cards and the English names of the powers/figures on the books, so it's still usable for non-french speakers. Here is the link to the lists, if some of you are curious : click.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:52 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@mtl1998 Thanks, fixed that. @R˙chean I was waiting on the C3G list and then got sidetracked. But, excuses aside, I've finished up my side of it. Each official unit has the C3V and SoV synergies posted to their respective book. They just need to be added on to the original post now.

Duane
Old April 6th, 2015, 08:04 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Wowza. I wondered what happened in the threads. Awesome work, Serenity!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs