Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 17th, 2007, 04:53 PM

PIKACHU has disabled reputation
Couple o' Questions

I inheirted my friends Huge 'scape' collection and have a few idiot questions. All the questions are for advanced play.

I only got the master game guide so i dont know anything about basic but how do squads move and attack do they attack as one or individualy, same w/ move? And how does Frenzy, Beserker, ect... effect this.

If i revive my vikings w/ the revive glyphs the Unique character recieving the boost no longer recieves the boost right?

Is their any difference bettween 2nd edition rules and 1st, his collection was 1st. So if their are any changes can some one please tell me them.

Sry, bout be new an' all, but he never explained those situations to me.

THNX in advance
-PIKACHU-

Old March 17th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
There wouldn't be a 2nd edition if they weren't different

Second Edition Rules

When you activate a unit, say the Tarn Vikings, you move each of the Tarns that you wish to move. Then you attack with each of the Tarns you wish to attack with.

Berserker charge, after you move all of the Tarns you wish to, but before you attack with them, you roll the 20 sided die...get a 15 or higher and you can move each of them again, then if you want, toll the 20 again...until you do not roll a 15 or until you no longer wish to...then you attack with them.
Old March 17th, 2007, 06:04 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
The biggest difference between 1st and 2nd is climbing.

In 1st edition, a figure could climb a height equal or lower to their height if they had a move value that allowed it. In 2nd Edition, a figure can't climb a height equal or higher than their height.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old March 18th, 2007, 01:48 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Don't apologize for being new. Even the heartiest of veterans were new at some point. All of your questions were quite valid.

Welcome to the boards. They are quite amazing.
Old March 18th, 2007, 03:32 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, PIKACHU!

On behalf of our electric rodent choosing and free from blind purchasing community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the acclaim, friendship and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, Flying/Dragon

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's