Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 9th, 2012, 03:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G SuperHeroScape Online

Keep it up Snappleman. I still haven't had a chance to try your system, but I imagine it has the potential to be much better than HeroSkype in a number of ways.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 9th, 2012, 03:56 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Keep it up Snappleman. I still haven't had a chance to try your system, but I imagine it has the potential to be much better than HeroSkype in a number of ways.

It's lot more fun to play with; I have been making the C3G figures for HeroSkype and playing with them, and it's just not as fun.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old October 9th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post

It's lot more fun to play with; I have been making the C3G figures for HeroSkype and playing with them, and it's just not as fun.
Much, much more fun.
Old October 12th, 2012, 09:57 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. I'll keep at it. Things have been advancing far slower than I would like lately, but I know if I can just the ALL the basics in, then it will be pretty sweet.
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Once we have all the cards, maybe the SLH can use it. Just an idea...

Great job Snapple, keep it up
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post

Plus, a few more competive C3G maps. Not being pushing, just an eventual thing

Love all you've done with the place Snapple
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:03 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:

You can always just design them yourself, don't make Snappleman do all the work!

The map-building system is actually really well made and is probably my favorite feature.
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:

You can always just design them yourself, don't make Snappleman do all the work!

The map-building system is actually really well made and is probably my favorite feature.
Eh, not much of a map builder myself. I usually set one up and leave it till I get bored with it.
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:20 PM

Me too, but imagine all the things you can do with Infinite land. I have some pretty epic maps built in there (and more in progress)
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Me too, but imagine all the things you can do with Infinite land. I have some pretty epic maps built in there (and more in progress)
Get sucked into a blackhole that once was a side thing
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:35 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Wow, glad to hear that it's not slowing to a crawl for you. I sort of figured, we'd be fairly limited with the maps in a browser considering each individual hex is an image and the browser has to keep track of each one. That's awesome that it's not just broken.

I'm still planning on being able to import virtualscape files. Xorlof says he has a conversion tool which can take the gobbledygook of a VS file and turn it into xml. Once it's in that form, my app should have no problem translating that into my format and saving it off. THEN we'll have all the maps in the world to play around with.

I still agree with you though Smithy, I am pretty fond of the map editor too

Last edited by Snappleman; October 12th, 2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:38 PM

It does get a little slower, but nothing I can't handle. I do have a pretty fast computer though, so that might be a factor.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy