Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 22nd, 2009, 05:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Toy R Us Sale

Just got home after picking up SOTM for $19.99 + tax at Toys R Us. I don't know how many of you have been waiting for them to drop the price like I have, but it finally dropped to $20 at my local TRU.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 05:58 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Toy R Us Sale

Odd that your local TRU even had one... Everyone I have been to got rid of ALL of the scape...
Old January 22nd, 2009, 06:13 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

While they seem to be down to just (full price) SOTMs and Castle sets now, in the past couple months my TRU has had a better selection of Scape than it had for the better part of a year. I'm guessing that since they were no longer acquiring new scape, they found a pile of it in some warehouse and it wound up in my local TRU. I have no expectations of future scape to be found.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 06:17 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Last I was at my local TRU they had three SoM and a Marvel, all at full price. I might have to swing by and see if mine dropped them down low enough for me to buy another . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 06:21 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

I haven't seen Scape in a TRU in Minnesota in at least two months.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 06:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Mine has had 4-5 SOTM set just sitting on the shelf for the past 9 months not going anywhere, so I have been waiting for the 'lets just get rid of it' sale.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 06:29 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

It's $20 online too.

-insert signature here-
Old January 22nd, 2009, 07:02 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
It's $20 online too.
True. But unless you're buying 6 of them, you hafta pay shipping as well...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 22nd, 2009, 08:11 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Yep, always a catch.

-insert signature here-
Old February 1st, 2009, 03:25 AM

Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby!

Toysrus.com is now offering FREE SHIPPING on their SOTM sets, which have already been reduced to $19.99. I just snagged two of them after lamenting all week that the clearance price was great, but the shipping made it not very worthwhile.

2 SOTM sets for $43 shipped? Totally worthwhile

I've been wanting to get my brother-in-law into HS and needed to get a birthday present for him that wasn't over $20. I call this quite serendipitous.

Last edited by Huggable Zombie; February 5th, 2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old February 5th, 2009, 06:42 PM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know if anyone in the Chicago area is still searching for the $19.99 SotM sets, but the TRU on North Ave in Melrose Park has a stack of them. Also the TRU in Highland Park (near Rt.41) has about 20 on the shelves.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales