Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 6th, 2018, 02:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Curry_Noodles's Customs Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
I'm not sure honestly ahaha It looks the same as when you last commented - is there somewhere that shows what its supposed to look like?
If you quote my post where I put the image, you can copy and paste that code. Basically you need the part you have in [url] tags to be in [img] tags.
Old November 6th, 2018, 05:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you copy and paste these into the OP, your cards should show up:

Wilbin Goodbody: [IMG]https://image.ibb.co/mumqcq/Screen-Shot-2018-11-06-at-12-07-00-PM.png[/IMG]
Gunnvaldr: [IMG]https://image.ibb.co/jqQvtV/Screen-Shot-2018-11-06-at-12-06-19-PM.png[/IMG]
Zefra Wildforest: [IMG]https://image.ibb.co/nxSK3V/Screen-Shot-2018-11-06-at-12-07-12-PM.png[/IMG]

I've disabled the code from working in this post, but if you copy and paste it into your post the images should show up.
Old November 6th, 2018, 05:35 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Thank you for your help @superfrog !
Old November 7th, 2018, 03:58 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I looked up what Imp was when creating the character - I could easily make him a rouge, however I wanted him to be mischievous, "trickster" type of character so rather than make him a rouge I just wanted to make him kind of like this little runt troublemaker figure
Ah, I was unaware that Imp also functions as a class. I'd still personally prefer something else like Thief, Trickster, or Troublemaker for the class because Imp is probably always going to be tied to a species in my mind.

Quote:

Gunnvaldr (Figure is from D&D: Icons of the Realms - Epic Level Starter Set , Human Barbarian)

Notes: My first impression was to somehow get this figure to play with the Tarn Vikings - Both are these wild barbarian/warrior types and I felt that Gunnvaldr would make a great leader. As I brainstormed, I started to think more broadly and I wanted to make a character bond thematically - so I decided to create/brainstorm a bonding similar to that of the Gladiators and Discipline Armies. I wanted a bonding that could move figures but not take turns with them as I felt that would make him too powerful so I decided to go with an ability that would lead his forces into battle with him, and for the sake of seasoning I made it semi obvious who I wanted to be the primary benefactor of Gunnvaldr's ability (the Tarns!) AS for his other ability Helm Splitter, I knew I wanted him to be a strong and tough leader so I felt giving him a unique buff of sorts that it would only benefit his character. However, after many play tests this past weekend I fear that his base attack stat may be too high but Helm Splitter can become very abusable and game breaking in many common circumstances. Also with such a power and a cost of 140, it seems like a no brainer. A cheap strong hero that can bond and kill anything? I think for the most part this character has a pretty distinct direction and now its just fine tuning how powerful he is going to be!
I was going to say that Gunnvaldr felt a little strong for his points given all of the buffs, but I think that the main reason is his attack, as you mentioned. Being able to go up to 7 attack (8 with height) for 140 points is a bargain, albeit not completely unprecedented when you look at official characters like Eltahale.

I'd suggest bringing down his base attack to 5, but keeping Helm Splitter. The power is pretty evocative of winding up a giant swing with that hammer, and it distinguishes him more from Valguard who benefits from moving to attack.

I'm not sure how I feel about the reuse of Berserker Charge Enhancement. We've seen multiple enhancement powers overlap before, but I'm not aware of any specific D20 enhancement power being reused on another sculpt. Combined with Wild War Cry, I'm not sure that the extra movement-enhancing ability is necessary.

Speaking of Wild War Cry, I really like the concept, and we haven't seen specific-number Order Marker powers outside of Ornak, which makes it feel unique. The wording does feel a little bit off, though that's a minor quibble. I'm slightly surprised that you called out 5 spaces, since the Tarn Viking Warriors have a move of 4. Calling out a Squad or Hero for a movement bonding ability also feels a little weird to me.

Here's a quick suggestion for alternate wording for the ability:
Quote:
After revealing Order Marker 1 on Gunnvaldr and taking that turn with Gunnvaldr, you may take a turn with one Wild Squad or Hero that you control. During this turn, the chosen Squad or Hero may not attack and all of its special powers are negated.
This fixes the movement inconsistency between different Wild figures and avoids potential problems with abilities on the chosen cards. I don't believe that this has been done in classic HeroScape, though, so I could be off base here.

Also, as a quick aside, I saw that you mentioned a potential interest in C3V/SoV customs in your OP. If you decide that you want to go that route for this design, you'll want to keep C3V's Dreadgul Raiders in mind, since they would bond with Gunnvaldr.
Old November 7th, 2018, 07:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

Now that you've got the image posting part down, I'll give some feedback on the actual designs (because I can tell that you've put a lot of thought and care into these):

Wilbin Goodbody:

If I were you, I'd give Illusion Wilbin Goodbody his own card. Drop regular Wilbin down to 35 points and make his Illusion 10 points.

Then you'd have something like:
Quote:
SLY ILLUSION
Wilbin Goodbody starts the game with 3 Illusion Markers on his Army Card. Before taking a turn with Wilbin Goodbody, if Illusion Wilbin Goodbody is not on the board, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, remove an Illusion Marker from this card and place Illusion Wilbin Goodbody adjacent to Wilbin Goodbody. After taking a turn with Wilbin Goodbody, you may take a turn with Illusion Wilbin Goodbody. Figures adjacent to both Wilbin Goodbody and Illusion William Goodbody subtract 2 from their defense.
and Illusion Wilbin Goodbody would have:

Quote:
JUST AN ILLUSION (dumb name, but I came up with it on the spot)
Illusion Wilbin Goodbody does not start the game on the Battlefield. He must be placed on the battlefield by Wilbin Goodbody.
That's not 100% identical to what you have mechanically, but I think it's much smoother.

Somebody noted that your coin flip mechanic is the same as rolling 11+ on a d20. If you don't like the potential for boosts and all that, you could also make it an attack die:

Quote:
HALFLING LUCK
If Wilbin Goodbody is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, you may re-roll one of the dice that showed a skull. If it does not show a skull, Wilbin Goodbody takes no damage.
I also think 8 move is a tad high. 7 is probably appropriate.

Gunnvaldr

Does Wild War Cry work on any Order Marker he reveals, as long as OM 1 is/was on him? If you want it to be only OM 1, it should say "before taking that turn".

Astro brought up the Dreadguls, and I really wonder if you designed him with them in mind. He'd be a cool bonding hero for them for sure.

I think it's probably worth dropping his attack to 5 (or 4) and increasing the non-moving bonus to +2.

Zefra Wildforest

A minor comment to start: If Deadeye Dan, 10 spaces away, attacks Zefra, it doesn't make much sense that Zefra can use First Strike to attack back.

Only one major comment here: First Strike breaks one of the niche rules of Heroscape. As a rule, a figure can only attack during its turn, and only one card can take a turn at a time. So you're having Zefra attack out of turn, which is a no-no.

I'd suggest looking at the Quick Draw power on Garrett Burns, which solves both the turn-stacking problem and the range problem.
Old November 8th, 2018, 08:14 AM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Wilbin Goodbody:

If I were you, I'd give Illusion Wilbin Goodbody his own card. Drop regular Wilbin down to 35 points and make his Illusion 10 points.

Then you'd have something like:
Quote:
SLY ILLUSION
Wilbin Goodbody starts the game with 3 Illusion Markers on his Army Card. Before taking a turn with Wilbin Goodbody, if Illusion Wilbin Goodbody is not on the board, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, remove an Illusion Marker from this card and place Illusion Wilbin Goodbody adjacent to Wilbin Goodbody. After taking a turn with Wilbin Goodbody, you may take a turn with Illusion Wilbin Goodbody. Figures adjacent to both Wilbin Goodbody and Illusion William Goodbody subtract 2 from their defense.
and Illusion Wilbin Goodbody would have:

Quote:
JUST AN ILLUSION (dumb name, but I came up with it on the spot)
Illusion Wilbin Goodbody does not start the game on the Battlefield. He must be placed on the battlefield by Wilbin Goodbody.
That's not 100% identical to what you have mechanically, but I think it's much smoother.

Somebody noted that your coin flip mechanic is the same as rolling 11+ on a d20. If you don't like the potential for boosts and all that, you could also make it an attack die:

Quote:
HALFLING LUCK
If Wilbin Goodbody is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, you may re-roll one of the dice that showed a skull. If it does not show a skull, Wilbin Goodbody takes no damage.
I also think 8 move is a tad high. 7 is probably appropriate.
I like these comments! It's tough to get the wording right sometimes when you have an idea for a unique ability. And for the Halfling Luck Ability, I think you've convinced me to change it to what you have written! I wasn't sure on how to re-create "luck" without the odds of calling a coin flip which was why I went in that direction initially. And if I have hopes of one day getting a figure (or figures hopefully!) into the C3V / SoV then I better play more in the sandbox. Regardless of that I think the change to dice from coin is a much better adjustment, plus you don't need to worry about situations where you don't have a coin on standby!

Quote:
Gunnvaldr

Does Wild War Cry work on any Order Marker he reveals, as long as OM 1 is/was on him? If you want it to be only OM 1, it should say "before taking that turn".

Astro brought up the Dreadguls, and I really wonder if you designed him with them in mind. He'd be a cool bonding hero for them for sure.

I think it's probably worth dropping his attack to 5 (or 4) and increasing the non-moving bonus to +2.
I wanted the Wild War Cry to work similarly to Ornak's Red Flag of Fury. I definitely don't want it to be an ability that can be used through Bonding so perhaps it does need to be re-worded to make that more clear. Believe it or not while I was brainstorming this figure, I did stumble upon the Dreadguls and it did give me some inspiration, in fact I originally wanted to named the figure Ulrick (father of Thorgrimm, Finn, and Valguard) but I didn't feel comfortable making a card for a "semi-canon" figure that I didn't know much about (I did try to do some research but I couldn't come across anything new to me). I'm going to drop his attack to 5, in the couple of battles I tried him in he was destroying pretty much anything that engaged him. I did want him to be strong since he looks it but he can't be too strong otherwise there would be a disconnect and it would make him pretty unrealistic.

Quote:
Zefra Wildforest

A minor comment to start: If Deadeye Dan, 10 spaces away, attacks Zefra, it doesn't make much sense that Zefra can use First Strike to attack back.

Only one major comment here: First Strike breaks one of the niche rules of Heroscape. As a rule, a figure can only attack during its turn, and only one card can take a turn at a time. So you're having Zefra attack out of turn, which is a no-no.

I'd suggest looking at the Quick Draw power on Garrett Burns, which solves both the turn-stacking problem and the range problem.
Good catch ahaha I meant to indicate that First Strike would only work on targets within her range. Out of the three cards posted so far she is the figure I've play tested the least and it was only one battle where she only destroyed 3 squad figures, so not really showing much of what she's capable of doing. The idea behind this card was to create a counter range like ability that wasn't counter strike. I've seen Garrett Burns's card before but it didn't stick in my mind when making this character (perhaps it wasn't until after I made this card that I saw his?) I like his Quick Draw power a lot, that seems to be very similar to what I had in mind for abilities... may even have to recycle that power!
Old November 6th, 2020, 10:55 AM

/Users/coreybrindamour/Desktop/Heroscape Customs Nov 2020/IMG_3684.JPG

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Old November 6th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Is this meant to be an image? Because nothing's coming up, chap.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 6th, 2020, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Is this meant to be an image? Because nothing's coming up, chap.
Think I just fixed it but please lmk if its not working again I appreciate it !

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Old November 6th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Still not seeing an image, chap...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 9th, 2020, 09:03 AM

Babau Demons (Baldur's Gate Descent Into Avernus #014 Babau (Spear) (U) & Baldur's Gate Descent Into Avernus #002 Babau (Unarmed) (C) Found on https://www.miniaturemarket.com)

THOSE ARE TAILS BY THE WAY SO GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER

NOTE: I don't have a formal card made as I wanted to make something more polished before making a card

STATs:

Life: 1
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 3

Demons
Common Squad
Fiends
Terrifying
Medium 5

Abilities:

**NOTE: PHRASING IS NOT FINAL IT IS IN DEVELOPMENT***

Acidic Skin
When rolling defense, if at least one shield is rolled add 1 additional shield to the result. When rolling attack dice, opponents must roll more shields than skulls to block.

- For example: You roll 1 Skull, Your Opponent rolls 1 Shield. By this effect the opponent's figure would be destroyed.

- Another Example. You roll 2 Skulls, Your opponent rolls 3 shields. By this effect the opponent's figure successfully blocks.

- Final Example: You roll 3 Skulls, Your Opponent rolls 1 Shield. You would inflict only 2 wounds since the ability did not trigger.

(I'm not sure on the wording of it quite yet but I hope that the explanation helps you readers better understand what I'm trying to describe. I will also leave my thoughts below so keep reading)

Demonic Swarming
If 2 Babau Demons are adj. to an opponent's figure(s), you may take a turn with 1 Demon squad figure within 5 spaces of either Babau Demon you moved adj. to an opponent's figure(s).

MY THOUGHTS:

Conceptually, I really like this current direction. Previously I struggled trying to find the right balance of power to match the power of the Babau's physical capabilities. (Link here: https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Babau). Additionally as a personal decision whenever I do customs I try to make them work with figures I have and that is either through bonding singer or support. So I wanted to try to make a Blastrons/ Gladtrons army ft. Mezzo which dont get a lot of play from what I've seen and amongst people in my play pool. In the games I've test I haven't really been able to "swam" as much as the ability states. Often times the placement of the army really hurts the ability to capitalize and when you can the results can be lackluster. Also there was one occasion where based on the wording it seemed that you could activate the swarming power multiple times. I'm uncertain if I want to keep that open ended like that or if I want to include a cap but the real critique I have with this ability is the range. As I mentioned there isn't a lot of opppurtunity to activate so I was thinking of making it work similar to the river tribe and/or instead of 1 make it 2 OR further extending the range.

ACIDIC SKIN: Again, this idea is truly epic and I think its the closet thing about these guys in concept. I also mentioned how initially I had a hard time trying to balance the power of the acidic skin. Originally I had play tested with deadly strike (with 2 attack) and it just didn't feel like there was any "poison" or "acid" to any attack just felt like and omicron attack and I wanted this to feel unique. So after some brainstorming I decided to try and create something that felt like when you make a block with a shield or something the acidic eats a little bit at it and so I thought that having your opponent hoping to roll a ton of shields to overblock adds that terror. Below are some stats from the last 3 games tested

GAME 1:

# of Babau Demons: 10
*Army also included 2 Squads of Mezzos

# Attacks: 9
# Activated: 8
# Wounds*:8
Kills: 5 (1 Hero)[MQ10]

*= Killing of a squad figure counts as 1 wound

Opponent: x2 KOW, x1 Gilbert, x1 MQ10, x1 Alastar

Notes: Tore open Q10 when attacks possible but not w/o losing a couple demons. Close game ending with Victory for Demons
===

GAME 2:

# Attacks: 20
# Activated: 5
# Wounds*:15
Kills: 11 (2 Hero)[Shurrack][Azunak]
-Assisted on 3 Kills and 2 Wounds

Opponent: x3 Heavy Gruts, x1 Nerak, x1 Azunak, x1 Shurrack

Notes: Was very interested to see how this match up would be, I was expecting carnage. Babaus trading blows with the Heavy Gruts but again not really swarming. Like the first game didn't manage to get past halfway on the map but can maintain board presence. Out of the three this seems to be the best game so far - Close victory for Demons

===

GAME 3:

# Attacks: 14
# Activated: 6
# Wounds*:10
Kills: 4

Opponent: x2 Greenscales, x1 Nilfheim, x1 MQ9

Notes: Wanted to test against very strong heroes, I was worried that the power of the acidic skin was too strong. This battle while a loss was one where the power of acidic skin again was seen on full display. Not only dealing damage but surviving multiple attacks, made me wonder if that was too strong BUT I am reminded that this is a two unit squad and they typically are more durable but at a cost. Took 1 Babau to nearly kill Q9 (3 wounds) but was picked off by Nilfheim. Shows a vulnerability to strong heroes which is nice but I wonder if they are too strong and many to be this strong it seems.

EDITS (As of November 9th 2020)

- I have since dropped the attack down to 2 Attack Dice. Reasoning behind this was that after some testing, it seemed really punishing on squad figures that miracle roll all shields (which can be momentous for battles) and I would rather reward those moments in a game thats already based on destroying figures. Additionally, after some theorizing and tests, Ive decided to continue with 3 defense. Combined with the ability, this doesn't improve the odds of rolling shields. Comparatively, Mezzos (a unit of inspiration) have the ability to pick and choose when to take wounds in combat situations so I didn't think it was too unorthodox and allowed for a unique defensive ability that shows how potent the Babau's acidic skin really is!

- I have also edited Demonic Swarming.

From…

"If 2 Babau Demons are adj. to an opponent's figure(s), you may take a turn with 1 Demon squad figure within 5 spaces of either Babau Demon you moved adj. to an opponent's figure(s)."

To…

After attacking with both Babau Demons, you may move 1 Demon Common squad you control 5 space.

Again, I state my bias for making customs that work with figures I have in my collection (I currently only have Mezzos as the sole demons in my collection) so when brainstorming for these guys I needed to see how other squads worked with other squads. Unless you're the vipers, tarn vikings, Marro drones, Yari's and Harq's (with Kato), squads not only do not take turns with other squads but also seldom have more attacks than figures on the army card. Additionally, the phrasing seemed to take a page out of the Mohican River Tribe's book which left a sour taste in my mouth. I realized as much as I like that unique interaction I dont want to repeat and reuse it on a different unit. I wanted something similar to but not the same as and the same can be said about the gladatrons and the blastatrons. The current phrasing is similar however the interaction is different as well as the conditions to activate. Now admittedly I have only tested the dice based mechanics of this unit but soon I plan on testing this ability as well and I plan on further updating this concept thread

Last edited by Curry_Noodles; November 9th, 2020 at 09:22 AM.
Old November 9th, 2020, 04:06 PM

Sir Lorem (Waterdeep Dungeon of the Mad Mage #014 Veteran Leader (U)) Found on https://www.miniaturemarket.com)

NOTE: I don't have a formal card made as I wanted to make something more polished before making a card

STATs:

Life: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 3

Human
Unique Hero
Champion
Fearless
Medium 5

Abilities:

**NOTE: PHRASING IS NOT FINAL IT IS IN DEVELOPMENT***

Fearless Assault

(I want to shout out the to LOTR Heroscape for being a massive inspiration to this figure's development. This figure kinda reminded me of Aragorn and I found a custom LOTR Heroscape card with a similar ability but I made some adjustments to this figure's.)

When Sir Lorem attacks a figure or a destructible object, if the defending target was not adjacent to Sir Lorem at the start of this turn, Sir Lorem may either add 2 combat dice when rolling for a normal attack OR Sir Lorem may attack an additional adj. figure or destructible object.

MY THOUGHTS:

Admittedly a favorite time wasting habit is miniature shopping and while browsing I stumbled upon this model and instantly needed it… he just looked so heroic and epic and cool (you get the idea). However, when brainstorming my adoration needed to be toned down and I needed to keep this excitement in the realm (and rules) of the game.

This model seemed destined to me right away to be another Human Champion, but I had to consider what is the style of those heroes/ army. I also needed to familiarize myself to each Champion to get an idea of the balance of power and capabilities. Two swords to me immediately think of some way to go either double or a powerful single attack. But also understanding that swords have weight I needed to scale down my expectations and think about how that affects this characters ability to fight. Having two swords is his unique fighting style and I wanted players to be able to experience that but in a way that fights the rules of the game. (Which lead me to look here and then eventually to the LOTR Heroscape pages so S/O to them again and thank you for the inspiration)

An immediate issue began to make itself clear that this figure may cannibalize Alastair's role in this army. Alastair (other than being amongst my favorite figures) has a very unique place in the game and dont think its foolish to say that any who knows heroscape almost certainly knows who Alastair is and while I was creating Sir Lorem and my desire to make him this dazzling offensive sword wielder I began to see no reason anyone would want to pick Alastair over this new hero.

Comparison

STATS

Life: Lorem 6 - Alastair 6
Move: Lorem 5 - Alastair 5
Attack: Lorem 3 - Alastair 5
Defense: Lorem 3 - Alastair 3

ABITITLES (SUMMARIZED)

Lorem
-Moving adj. to figure to attack, either +2 attack or double attack

Alastair
-Once per round double turn at the cost of 1 wound

I needed to re-word Lorem's Fear Assault ability so that he wouldn't have a soft attack of 6 (originally tried 4 attack and thats when this issue made itself known to me, who wouldn't want the option to roll 6 or 8 attack dice with no boosts?)In the name of balance and fairness (as well as job security unironically) I nerfed it down to 5 or 6 with the chance of doing it again if you find your self unadj. on your following turn. Truthfully I haven't recorded a lot fo the testing data from the handful of games featured but from all the games played, the chance he had to Fearless Assault multiple time in a round was not a frequent as I feared. Also given his low defense he was chipped plenty but only defeated once or twice.

Overall, I'm pretty excited and eager to keep working on Sir Lorem. I feel he can bring something unique and refreshing to the double of Human Champions as well as being really simple and straight forward to play, I will continue to update this and other posts as I test and record data.

Last edited by Curry_Noodles; November 10th, 2020 at 08:45 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards