Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old November 14th, 2019, 11:31 AM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker
Re: New England Heroscape: 4x400

Is it unfair to ask which of the listed maps will be played? I know that you mentioned that there was an order of maps that was based upon attendance and was just wondering as I finish polishing up my teams which maps are definitely going to be at the tourney
Old November 14th, 2019, 11:40 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
Is it unfair to ask which of the listed maps will be played? I know that you mentioned that there was an order of maps that was based upon attendance and was just wondering as I finish polishing up my teams which maps are definitely going to be at the tourney
Perfectly fair question.

Right now we have 7 people confirmed, so we will use the first 4 maps:
The Borogoves
Highways and Dieways
Fulcrum
Dance of the Dryads

If we get more people, we'll use the next 4 in this order:
April
Invasion
Fire Isles
Remains of Clionesia
(so April is fairly likely to be used, Remains of Clionesia is fairly unlikely to be used)
Old November 15th, 2019, 10:07 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tournament tomorrow!

I'm building maps now, and looking forward to seeing ya'll tomorrow.

In case anyone needs them, I'll have 4 different 400 point armies with me as spares available just in case.

For those who asked for figures, I've got them pack and ready for you tomorrow.

See ya'll tomorrow

- CP
Old November 27th, 2019, 06:15 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Ah. Looks like I missed it. Damn.

~JS
Old March 18th, 2020, 11:45 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I know this is ages ago, but what were the results. checking on armies that were brought as well.
Old March 18th, 2020, 02:02 PM

I don't have a list of all armies for participants, but we had 3 people tied with a 3-1 record:
Curry_Noodles (won on d20 tie-breaker)
itsbuzzi
Chris Perkins

I know my own armies:
4th Mass x4, Alastair (Won v. ?)
Nilfheim, Greenscales x2, Marro Warriors, Eldgrim (Lost v itsbuzzi w/ Hive, Stingers x4)
Raelin, Q9, Rats x3 (Won v. Court Jester w/ Grimnak, Nerak, Heavies x3)
10th Reg x4, Marcus (Won v. Curry_Noodles w/ Braxas, ?)

If anyone else has results, feel free to post them to and we might get a good overview of the full results
Old March 19th, 2020, 08:42 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Army 1: 4x stingers, 1x hive, played chris. (Hive still didn't make its points but it was a good soft target instead of hitting my stingers. Now that I recall I believe I went for the greenscales first to turn off bonding then flooded the board, my stingers had enough range from the hive to reach the whole board. Lucky rolls for some I believe to take out the dragon.)

Army 2: 3x greenscale warriors, Nif, (I *think* that was it, not the correct amount of points but I also didnt use it because I had the bye that round)

Army 3: krav, 2x rats, nikita, gorillas, otani (Someone ran enair imperium killed some things then I kited their soilders, romans and marcus, cant remember who, and threw rats at them for the win)

Army 4: 3x knights of weston, 1x sir gilbert, 1x realin. (Played Curry that played heavy gruts real grindy match I recall we went to time and I had the last turn and I needed to kill 3 points worth to win and slipped on dice. Closest game ever.)

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events