Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 19th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Beyonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Great character that is represented extremely well. I just played a game of him vs. Flash, Red Skull, Mandarin, Quicksilver, Professor Zoom, Baron Strucker, Madame HYDRA, 4x HYDRA Soldiers, M.O.D.O.K., Lex Luthor (Battle Suit), and Mr. Mxyzptlk. The end result was that Beyonder won, with exactly 39 Wounds, and an extremely lucky roll with Kltpzyxm. There were three sets of Order Markers vs. Beyonder, comprising of the Speedsters, (Quicksilver, Flash, Zoom) HYDRA (4x HYDRA Agents, Baron Strucker, Red Skull, Madame HYDRA) and Varied Villains (M.O.D.O.K., Mandarin, Lex Luthor, Mr. Mxyzptlk) against his single set of Order Markers. He kept using Mere Pawns on Mandarin and M.O.D.O.K. to destroy the three factions, and then destroyed Zoom and Mxyzptlk on his own at the very end... tons of fun, one of the most tense and high pitched battles I've had in a while.
interesting that was a 4 players game and still fun all against you. Was there a moment where the other 3 turns seemed to slow for you?
Old October 19th, 2011, 01:45 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by omael View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Great character that is represented extremely well. I just played a game of him vs. Flash, Red Skull, Mandarin, Quicksilver, Professor Zoom, Baron Strucker, Madame HYDRA, 4x HYDRA Soldiers, M.O.D.O.K., Lex Luthor (Battle Suit), and Mr. Mxyzptlk. The end result was that Beyonder won, with exactly 39 Wounds, and an extremely lucky roll with Kltpzyxm. There were three sets of Order Markers vs. Beyonder, comprising of the Speedsters, (Quicksilver, Flash, Zoom) HYDRA (4x HYDRA Agents, Baron Strucker, Red Skull, Madame HYDRA) and Varied Villains (M.O.D.O.K., Mandarin, Lex Luthor, Mr. Mxyzptlk) against his single set of Order Markers. He kept using Mere Pawns on Mandarin and M.O.D.O.K. to destroy the three factions, and then destroyed Zoom and Mxyzptlk on his own at the very end... tons of fun, one of the most tense and high pitched battles I've had in a while.
interesting that was a 4 players game and still fun all against you. Was there a moment where the other 3 turns seemed to slow for you?
Not really. I rarely have anyone else to play against, and the few times I do I'm lucky enough to have one person, so it was a battle against myself. I've played 3 player games once before, though, and those really never got boring.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:12 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In honor of GreyOwl coming back ( ) I played my first game with Beyonder today.

Attention all C3G members: Go play a game with this guy. It's tons of fun.

I fielded Fantastic 4, Captain America, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spider-Man, Wolverine, and as filler (), Namor for 2480 points against him. The heroes won the day, with Namor, Spidey and Cap left, but a lot of that may be because I wasn't quite experienced enough in the early rounds on how to play Beyonder.

One thing's for sure, though... when you're facing a line-up like that, 40 lives go quick... don't get cocky!

Oh, and also, never bring a Human Torch to a Beyonder fight.

Once I put some razzle dazzle on the battle report (to make it read a little more like a story and a little less like a... well... battle report...) I will post it in the battle report thread.

Awesome job, all!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:12 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh man, I never caught up to see how this guy ended up. Off to do that now...
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:15 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I like! I like how Never-Ending Battle isn't restricted to only auto-destroys by Beyonder, and I think "Inquisitive" is perfect for him
Old October 21st, 2011, 06:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, figuring out the right theme for a power like Never Ending Battle was key for helping keep a guy like this balanced. As someone playing Beyonder, I love staring down Human Torch in the startzone, Margloth. Nothing like going Nova on turn 1!
I think a lot of how Beyonder does depends on how hot his D20 is. He's kind of like Puppet Master on an epic level!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

So today I played with an Event Hero for the first time. It was Beyonder vs. 2500 points of strong units (Superman, Thor, etc.). Beyonder won easily with 23 wounds. The opposition put up a fight, but dang even with Optional Lava Rules (for the first time), Beyonder just pranced the heroes into the lava until they died.

Still gotta' try out Knockback and Throwing DOs (and DOs in general for that matter).

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 4th, 2011, 12:06 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
So today I played with an Event Hero for the first time. It was Beyonder vs. 2500 points of strong units (Superman, Thor, etc.). Beyonder won easily with 23 wounds. The opposition put up a fight, but dang even with Optional Lava Rules (for the first time), Beyonder just pranced the heroes into the lava until they died.

Still gotta' try out Knockback and Throwing DOs (and DOs in general for that matter).
Well that doesn't sound very fun. Would Blob help a little? It sounds like not having lava would help a lot.
Old November 4th, 2011, 06:57 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post

Well that doesn't sound very fun. Would Blob help a little? It sounds like not having lava would help a lot.
Yeah, didn't think that through before starting.

Old November 4th, 2011, 10:19 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, in a draft game versus Beyonder, if you're on a lava map, you better bring the right weapons to counter him! I recommend Martian Manhunter and Invisible Woman, for instance, because he can't get clear sight on either of them to send them swimming.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 4th, 2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, in a draft game versus Beyonder, if you're on a lava map, you better bring the right weapons to counter him! I recommend Martian Manhunter and Invisible Woman, for instance, because he can't get clear sight on either of them to send them swimming.
While adjacent?

Old November 4th, 2011, 09:28 PM

Well, sure, while adjacent, but that's why you keep guys around to pull Order Markers off Beyonder (Riddler) and stick him in one spot (Jean Grey, Blob) so you can attack with Martian Manhunter and Invisible Woman from range. Martian Manhunter is my #1 Beyonder counterdraft.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library