Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 23rd, 2011, 01:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Beyonder

This one got a bit contentious, if I recall correctly. I remember feeling a bit stressed out at times after taking over as LD.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2011, 01:06 AM
C3G Campaign Manager

Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi C3Gers,

I just wanted to chime in and say what a fun design Beyonder is. I also had to read the entire thread to see how you all tackled such a massive character. It was a very interesting read.

In fact, the resulting Beyonder is cool enough for me to attempt my first repaint. So far, I've put off trying to paint Iron Man, Mark I or Master Mold, but Beyonder I had to do. He's standing by my monitor now waiting for his metallic wash to dry so he can start a new Secret War later this week.

Thanks again for all your hard work crew!
Old September 25th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Cool. This repaint was so easy, I was able to pull off one that looked good enough for this card.
Old September 25th, 2011, 02:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! He was a tough nut to crack, but I feel like we did him justice.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I just got my figure yesterday and I look forward to painting him.
Old September 25th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My plan for this release, back when I ran the PD, was to announce that: "For this month´s SSE release, I am giving away 2500 points worth of figure(s)!!!"

Good job guys! Though he´s not what you might call "readily draftable", he is a fun addition to the C3G-verse, and it´s great fun to pick an army to go up against him!
Old September 25th, 2011, 05:36 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I have my Wonder Man ready to go. I won't be repainting him, as I don't own another Wonder Man mini to use as, well, Wonder Man.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 17th, 2011, 01:39 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great character that is represented extremely well. I just played a game of him vs. Flash, Red Skull, Mandarin, Quicksilver, Professor Zoom, Baron Strucker, Madame HYDRA, 4x HYDRA Soldiers, M.O.D.O.K., Lex Luthor (Battle Suit), and Mr. Mxyzptlk. The end result was that Beyonder won, with exactly 39 Wounds, and an extremely lucky roll with Kltpzyxm. There were three sets of Order Markers vs. Beyonder, comprising of the Speedsters, (Quicksilver, Flash, Zoom) HYDRA (4x HYDRA Agents, Baron Strucker, Red Skull, Madame HYDRA) and Varied Villains (M.O.D.O.K., Mandarin, Lex Luthor, Mr. Mxyzptlk) against his single set of Order Markers. He kept using Mere Pawns on Mandarin and M.O.D.O.K. to destroy the three factions, and then destroyed Zoom and Mxyzptlk on his own at the very end... tons of fun, one of the most tense and high pitched battles I've had in a while.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old October 17th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Cool. Sounds like an absolute blast.
Old October 17th, 2011, 03:01 AM

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed him. He was a toooon of work to get properly balanced, so I'm glad all that work paid off. I probably won't play him again for a little while yet, since I think I burned myself out on him during the process.

Old October 17th, 2011, 07:13 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I have yet to try Beyonder but from that experience he seems like fun!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 17th, 2011, 07:47 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's fun, but very long. Make sure to allow space on the table amongst your 25 army cards for drinks and snacks, but most importantly have an intermission for bathroom breaks and stretching. It will take you more than 2 hours.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library