Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old July 29th, 2013, 09:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Japes's Trade List 2021-04-24

Current inventory...everything I have marked as owning on this list is up for sale.

OLDER:
I have the following up for sale. All have cards unless specified. Most of his hasn't been played with since we never really played Classic. Likely have more if you need something feel free to ask. Still need to research prices but if you offer around 75% of ATH prices good bet I'll take it.

Zetacron

Zombies of Mroindan x2 (only one card)
Shaolin Monks

Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
Venoc Warlord
Tornak

Sir Denrick
Khosumet the Darklord

Brunak
Su-Bak-Na
Dund
Theracus
Jotun
Shiori

Older posts from 2017 below that I have not had a chance to update. May still have some of this but no guarantee.

Spoiler Alert!

I've either had Good trades or gotten freebies from the following people...

Samuschick
GTigers55
Rym
TheSparkleInYourWater
Porkins
Tornado x a billion.
Yodaking
Ronin
LmtdCreativity
bmon
heroscaper2010
My Darling Panzer
White Knight
Warbeast
TREX

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; April 24th, 2021 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Updated
Old July 29th, 2013, 09:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Japes's 07/29/2013 Trade/Sale list

Dude, I'd suggest keeping that. Those aren't figures, those are gold.

Even the bulk isn't worth trading for that. Just wait unti lEbay lands you some nice tiles, or try Auggies.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thought about it but we don't play classic and I would rather someone that wanted/needed them for play have them rather than have them take up space on a shelf.

The ebay buys we have been getting are never what they are suppose to be so I would trust guys here first and hope if I can sell these to have the extra funds to buy a lot of our wants.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:04 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, good luck in your selling. ^_^

I wish I had the spare cash, I'd buy them myself.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:31 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

I could use all five figures with cards. Let me know what you'd take in trade. I have a lot.

PM me about any custom scenery
Old July 30th, 2013, 11:52 PM
A Man of Taste

You guys know what these are worth to you more than I do. I know what retailers offered and I see what the latest ebay prices are so PM me your best offers and when I get one between there we can all be happy. Not trying to go for the big ticket here. My wish is for a deal where you get great figures you want and my son and I get a lot of stuff he likes and no one feels ripped off. I would ideally like put 50% toward tiles and the other 50% towards figures that my son likes/wants/knows.

Water and Lava seems to be his interest right now if that helps. Sorry I can't be of any more help yet as I am still researching the different sets so I know whats in them. I am also scouring the different map posts to get an idea of what maps we like so I know what tiles/sets would be most beneficial. Perhaps that would help.

Old July 30th, 2013, 11:53 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
I could use all five figures with cards. Let me know what you'd take in trade. I have a lot.
Are you only interested if all 5 are in the deal?

Old July 31st, 2013, 03:52 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

You could sell em to Auggies. I'd personally love to add these to my collection, but my parents so far only allow me to make purchases from Auggies. His price is okay, as far as I'm aware. Maybe we could get in contact with him for some sort of middlemanning deal.

I've dropped about 500 bucks on his site alone, so we MIGHT be able to work something out...

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old July 31st, 2013, 06:13 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

I'd love me some Wo-Sa-Ga.

It looks rad as Hell and I'm a Marro fiend. I don't care if it's mediocre, I want.
Old July 31st, 2013, 10:53 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, I only need it if it's a whole set. I have all of them already, this would be for a Scaper friend here locally.

Old July 31st, 2013, 04:44 PM
I could go

Quote:
Yeah, I only need it if it's a whole set. I have all of them already, this would be for a Scaper friend here locally.
You are talking about me, right?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 31st, 2013, 10:19 PM

If I could buy one for you, I would

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
You are talking about me, right?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades