Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old June 16th, 2008, 04:40 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
New FAQ up at Official Site

The New FAQ has been posted at Heroscape.com.

Look at the section regarding Sujoah near the end. It references a figure named Migol who has a 'one shield defense' power. Wave 9 maybe?

I didn't get a chance to read it in depth. Maybe you guys can find some other cool stuff in there while I'm in class.

Edit- other stuff I noticed:

Aquilla is a good guy.

It mentions Ullar Warlord Bonding as an exapmle. It says you can't move more than one Ullar Warlord at a time with this bonding, but there is only one Ullar Warlord. Maybe there is another one coming soon.

Gurei-Oni's special attack is called Hanabo instead of Tetsubo. This may be what is was called during development or something.

It says they are working on making the exclusives avaliable through other means.

You guys already caught some of these, I'm including them in the first post though.

Last edited by Hex_Enduction_Hour; June 17th, 2008 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Providing the link Uprising provided in his post
Old June 16th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: New FAQ up at Official Site

I thought Migol was dead...so is he a Zombie hero?

Old June 16th, 2008, 04:48 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
The New FAQ has been posted at Heroscape.com.

Look at the section regarding Sujoah near the end. It references a figure named Migol who has a 'one shield defense' power. Wave 9 maybe
He came out of his tomb??

(Edit: Markwars beat me to it)

Last edited by Finrod; June 16th, 2008 at 04:49 PM. Reason: That crazy hotshot.
Old June 16th, 2008, 04:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Page 14 says that you cannot mindshackle unique units that you already have in your army.

I thought you could. Is that new?
Old June 16th, 2008, 04:53 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-game...vanced-FAQ.pdf

Linkage provided.
Old June 16th, 2008, 04:54 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Page 14 says that you cannot mindshackle unique units that you already have in your army.

Yes. Truth mentioned it on the front page recently, and we have a discussion going in the Rules forum right here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=18991

Last edited by Finrod; June 16th, 2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Link added.
Old June 16th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:

We've been discussing this for a week: New Mind Shackle/Soul Devour Errata
Old June 16th, 2008, 04:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
Quote:

Yes. Truth mentioned it on the front page recently, and we have a discussion going in the Rules forum.
Okay, I missed that.

On the EOV section, it says that they're working on getting the exclusive figures available again!
Old June 16th, 2008, 05:05 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Excellent job on the FAQ. It looks and reads great
Old June 16th, 2008, 05:10 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Finally! A difintive answer on stacking water and zero level tiles. You can not do it! Yeah!

Also, the link in my sig is pointing to the current version.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 16th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

A new Kyrie?!?

Awesome. Now, to speculate...
Old June 16th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!

I'm hoping that Migol will be a mummy in wave 9 that has some kind of synergy with Sudema. Sudema's one of my favorite figures and I'd love to see her get a boost in competitiveness.

LIFE 5

Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4 dice
Defense 3 dice

Special Power 1 - One Shield Defense

When rolling defense dice, if Migol rolls at least once shield, the most wounds Migol may take for this attack is one.

Special Power 2 - Curse of Eternal Love

If Migol is adjacent to an Undead Queen figure that you control, any attack targetting that figure targets Migol instead.

Special Power 3 - Undead Queen Attack Bonding

Instead of attacking, an undead queen that you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Migol may attack instead.

Heck yeah!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News