Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old January 10th, 2021, 03:14 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV 3D Printable Proxies

I haven't measured anything but could though really measurements in mm would be easier to teuse in things like Blender.

Major J15 is one proxy I worked up recently, but haven't entirely finished. I should really work on getting the ones I have up here for use, I have a good dozen or more.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 10th, 2021, 03:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Here are a few of WK's Scans that I fixed and scaled.
Arashara Goshiri

Beorn Boltcutter

Bramcephys

These are all to scale exactly. I have all these figures and was able to measure them to the exact, then scaled accordingly. If printing in Resin, Bramcephys will need to be cut into pieces for all smaller build plates. I am planning on keying his arms.
Normally I would smooth out some of the artifact pits and bumps, remove unwanted bridges, thicken and fix swords and other thin pieces, close holes, and other types of repairs during cleanup (for example the pit in Bramcephys's right temple above his eye). That's why it normally takes me 1/2 hour or so per figure to do the cleanup.
I closed up some of the larger holes I seen in Brams back amongst other things but wasnt sure how much smoothing sculpting and changing you did. Good to know. Maybe Ill rework those a little more.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 25th, 2021, 02:15 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I haven't measured anything but could though really measurements in mm would be easier to teuse in things like Blender.

Major J15 is one proxy I worked up recently, but haven't entirely finished. I should really work on getting the ones I have up here for use, I have a good dozen or more.

I can't download the files supported through Multcloud? It lets me click the download link but nothing happens, it just reloads the page. Let me know if its just me.

Old January 25th, 2021, 08:03 AM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I can't download the files supported through Multcloud? It lets me click the download link but nothing happens, it just reloads the page. Let me know if its just me.
I've learned that Multicloud is nice for combining multiple cloud storage accounts but often requires me to log in over and over to keep the connection active. I should just dump things over to a Thingiverse account or something. I'll try working on that in the next day or so. Let me know if any specific links are giving you trouble and I can upload those first.

Old January 25th, 2021, 09:22 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
I've learned that Multicloud is nice for combining multiple cloud storage accounts but often requires me to log in over and over to keep the connection active. I should just dump things over to a Thingiverse account or something. I'll try working on that in the next day or so. Let me know if any specific links are giving you trouble and I can upload those first.
I am finally getting to printing a bunch of the c3v and tried them all. Had no problems with non multcloud files, but all the multcloud files wouldn’t work. Thanks. No hurry. Just tag me when you get to it. I know moving all of it around takes a minute.

Old January 25th, 2021, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am finally getting to printing a bunch of the c3v and tried them all. Had no problems with non multcloud files, but all the multcloud files wouldn’t work. Thanks. No hurry. Just tag me when you get to it. I know moving all of it around takes a minute.
Yeah, weird. You can see the file but trying to download it's like it just says "no". I know others have had no issues in the past either. I'll redo all of it.

Old February 22nd, 2021, 01:53 PM

I've gone ahead and uploaded everything to a Thingiverse for easy sharing. Also adjusted my post in the first page.

Old February 22nd, 2021, 01:55 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
I've gone ahead and uploaded everything to a Thingiverse for easy sharing. Also adjusted my post in the first page.
Yeah. I found them there over the weekend and downloaded them all for printing in the not so distant future. Thanks.

Old February 22nd, 2021, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah. I found them there over the weekend and downloaded them all for printing in the not so distant future. Thanks.
I've still got a ton more I've been working on I'm trying to get uploaded. I'd love to see any prints you make of course.

Old February 22nd, 2021, 02:25 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Leaf_it sent me some C3V figures to scan. I photographed them already and started creating models. I'll be uploading them soon.
Old February 22nd, 2021, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Leaf_it sent me some C3V figures to scan. I photographed them already and started creating models. I'll be uploading them soon.
Cool deal. Let me know what you're working on, duplicates are always good for variation but I'd rather get out things that aren't already available first.

Old February 22nd, 2021, 02:50 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Leaf_it sent me so far:

Varkaanan Grey Spears
Varkaanan Swift Fangs
Varkaanan Quick Blades
Varkaanan Dark Claws
Arktos
Manauvi
Bahadur
Skull Demons (all 4 unique Sculpts)
Morgoloth
Ebon Armor
Skeletons of Annellintia (6 different sculpts)
Brimstone
Knights of Blackgaard
Emperor Andask
Nhah Scirh Cultists
Zettian Infantry
Red Ants of Aunstrom
12th Caucusus Rifles
Bloodburst Thrall
Deathstrike Thrall
Preyblood Thrall
Banshees of Durgeth Swamp

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing