Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 22nd, 2019, 05:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ninjak (Vote for On Deck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I can look into it later. We have seemed to extend into the “way too much text” zone a few too many time lately. Everyone wants to be new and different and over stuff things. Not say that’s the case here. Just noting that I’ve noticed this a lot since my return.
You say the bold as though it's a bad thing. I'd much rather that than people design unit after unit that doesn't really add much new or exciting.
Yes but every power doesn't have to be new and different. And my issue is more with reducing powers by combining multiple powers into one just to say it was kept at three. And really long powers.

Also, there have been some amazing designs that have been created just from using existing powers in a new combination.

Also new and exciting could be existing powers opened up to new factions. So th I king the only way to contribute something new and exciting is by creating a power with new walls of text isn't accurate.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 05:22 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Also, there have been some amazing designs that have been created just from using existing powers in a new combination.
Rorschach is my go to, there. All reused, and perfect for the character.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 05:23 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can we, uh, stay focused on the voting here? There's a time and place for this discussion and an on-deck vote probably isn't it.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 05:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sorry for the hijack we can take any extra discussion to the off-topic thread.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 08:22 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Down to @quozl and @Soundwarp SG-1 I think. Pretty sure this predates one if not both of them, so I don't know what's required here.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 11:56 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Down to @quozl and @Soundwarp SG-1 I think. Pretty sure this predates one if not both of them, so I don't know what's required here.
I think Japes is looking at text size before we move on?
Old August 23rd, 2019, 12:04 PM
Book Wyrm

That's cool. I wasn't sure when he said that if it was a "I'll check on it soon" later or a "I'll make sure to check it before release" later.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 03:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
That's cool. I wasn't sure when he said that if it was a "I'll check on it soon" later or a "I'll make sure to check it before release" later.
It means Iím going to check it before I vote. Which should be tonight.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 04:49 PM
A Man of Taste

Fixed. Not sure what happened. I must have bumped my mouse before saving as the file had a text size I wouldn't dare using. What is shown on the card now is my normal MINIMUM font size. So keep this in mind for your future designs. Less text than this please.

YEA
Old August 23rd, 2019, 06:32 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

We don't normally break "Special Attack" across two lines in the power title, do we?
Old August 23rd, 2019, 07:19 PM
Book Wyrm

Don't to quozl I think, as this predates Soundwarp (though a vote for good measure wouldn't be hated). And noted japes. I didn't like that it had to grow to clarify things on the first two powers, so I'll continue to try aiming even lower for text amount.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 07:27 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
We don't normally break "Special Attack" across two lines in the power title, do we?
No we don't. Thanks. I changed text and didn't adjust.

EDIT: Good to go.

Last edited by japes; August 23rd, 2019 at 07:56 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library