Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 2nd, 2017, 02:28 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: May 2017 Custom Unit Competition (Revised Format)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
*sees title* "What's this? A May competition? Something fishy is going on here..." *reads op, squeals like a bird.*

Are the customs creator's identities still going to be kept anonymous during the first 2 phases (submission and voting) of the competition?
Yes, absolutely!
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:33 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Oh geeze. I already made a group of greater elementals, I'd feel bad submitting them when they've been made a while. I'll join the next one!
Old May 7th, 2017, 12:40 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Up to you! You could also tweak or add a new twist to them I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Oh geeze. I already made a group of greater elementals, I'd feel bad submitting them when they've been made a while. I'll join the next one!
Old May 7th, 2017, 01:27 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Nah, I'll just wait. I'm keeping tabs on this one, though!
Old May 7th, 2017, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Nah, I'll just wait. I'm keeping tabs on this one, though!
No worries. Dr.Goomonkey agreed you could use an old one if you want. Just let us know.
Old May 8th, 2017, 01:20 AM

Edit: didn't see I had to send it via PM! My bad. I'll send it tomorrow, I'm on mobile at the moment.
Old May 14th, 2017, 12:11 AM

7 more days to enter folks!
Old May 14th, 2017, 12:50 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey y'all! I noticed nobody said how tall these guys were. They're all about Medium 4-5. I have one of each, floating around as proxies for the normal elementals.

Good luck with the Contest!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 14th, 2017, 04:07 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hmm... 4-5 seems smaller than I was picturing (and hoping)...

Here's a picture I found with them (other than the air), and a whole bunch of other figures.

They could be fudged to large 6, perhaps?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 14th, 2017, 05:16 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Remember, Othkurrik is an adult dragon lol

Fudging them to large 6 is doable. The fire elemental especially (since its already on a wide base).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 14th, 2017, 08:52 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

So should I send my entry to Goomonkey or chief?

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old May 14th, 2017, 10:16 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
So should I send my entry to Goomonkey or chief?
chief, as if you sent it to me I would know who made it (which isn't allowed, as I may be submitting an entry ).

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards