Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 9th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
BiggaBullfrog's Trade Thread

Welcome to my trade thread!

I’ve got some figures that unfortunately never see play on my table for various reasons, mainly being that we don’t have multiples of the commons to justify playing them, or that we just end up playing something else because of personal taste. I’d really love to see them go to a home where they’ll see the playtime they deserve.

With that, I have a few units I’m looking for to round out my collection, so I’d prefer to trade as much as possible.

Haves:
Shaolin Monks x1 (one corner of card is bent) ~$14
Sir Dupuis x1 ~$5
Tagawa Samurai Archers x2 ~$16 each
Tornak x1 (no card) ~$3

Custom Ticalla Jungle made by Sir Heroscape ~$45

I also have extra cards for Marro Warriors, Saylind, and Braxas (no figures) that I’ll be happy to throw in with anything I ship out!

Wants:
Ashigaru Yari x1 ~$13
Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x1 ~$25
Mohican River Tribe x1 ~$20

Thanks for stopping by! Make me an offer whenever you like!

Great Trades/Buys/Sells With: @raXas1516 @Suzy Derkins @Sir Heroscape @WarBeast @matts2112

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; December 4th, 2016 at 05:49 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades