Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 16th, 2014, 04:09 AM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - [8/22/14]

Two of those should be easy guesses.
Old August 16th, 2014, 06:11 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Drax, Gamora, Black Hand and Black Lantern Recruit are going to be in there, I'm pretty sure. Not sure on the rest.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 16th, 2014, 08:38 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Indigo-1
Quasar (Phyla-Vell)
Star-Sapphire
Old August 16th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

My guesses:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Star-Lord
Groot
Rocket Raccoon
Gamora
Drax

COSMIC MARVELS
Nova Prime
Phyla-Vell
Psycho-Man
Vulcan

WAR OF LIGHT
Indigo-1
Orange Lantern (Larfleeze)
Black Hand
Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris)
Blue Lantern (Saint Walker)

LANTERN RECRUITS
Star Sapphire (uncommon)
Black Lantern (uncommon)

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 16th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

My guesses...

Quote:
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Star-Lord
Groot
Rocket Raccoon
Gamora
Drax "The Destroyer"

COSMIC MARVELS
Nova Prime
Quasar (Phylla-Vell)
Cosmo
Mantis

WAR OF LIGHT
Indigo-1
Black Lantern (William Hand)
Star Sapphire (Carol Danvers)

LANTERN RECRUITS
Black Lantern Recruit
Star Sapphire Recruit
The only ones up in the air, IMO, are Cosmo and Mantis. I could see Blastaar or Psycho Man instead.
Old August 16th, 2014, 12:09 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm pretty sure Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell) will be in Cosmic Marvels.
Old August 16th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
My guesses...

Quote:
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Star-Lord
Groot
Rocket Raccoon
Gamora
Drax "The Destroyer"

COSMIC MARVELS
Nova Prime
Quasar (Phylla-Vell)
Cosmo
Mantis

WAR OF LIGHT
Indigo-1
Black Lantern (William Hand)
Star Sapphire (Carol Danvers)

LANTERN RECRUITS
Black Lantern Recruit

Star Sapphire Recruit
The only ones up in the air, IMO, are Cosmo and Mantis. I could see Blastaar or Psycho Man instead.
Somebody needs to get pics of the Black Lantern Reanimate first.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old August 16th, 2014, 12:13 PM

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'm pretty sure Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell) will be in Cosmic Marvels.
Genis was released back in January as part of the 12 DoC promotion:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=48592
Old August 16th, 2014, 12:14 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Hmm. Must of forgot
Old August 16th, 2014, 03:30 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to see Blastaar, Gladiator, or even Ravenous in the Cosmic Marvels. Also a Red Lantern recruit would be awesome.
Old August 16th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Okay, I'll throw you guys a bone and check off the most obvious ones. It's true, both Drax and Gamora will be included in our Guardians of the Galaxy booster pack! Shock and awe!

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Star-Lord
Groot
Rocket Raccoon
Drax
Gamora

COSMIC MARVELS
Nova Prime

WAR OF LIGHT

LANTERN RECRUITS

I'll shed a little light on Gamora - her Godslayer special power packs a REAL wallop! It's a tough decision when to use it, and you won't always be able to pull it off, but when things go well even Event Heroes will be on their knees. In my playtests, between her normal attack and Godslayer, she was able to deal eight wounds to Hercules. If it weren't for his pesky Olympian Fortitude, she would have killed her points and more in a single turn... a power had never been so aptly named!

Definitely continue your speculation - I'll try to update daily with a character or two you've all seemed to agree on. And I'll be dropping some little hints about the characters, too, so be sure to share what units you're most curious about!
Old August 16th, 2014, 09:44 PM

I'm most curious about how Larfleeze, Groot, and Star Lord's cards are going to work., as well as the rest of the Cosmic Marvels.

Rocket has already been previewed...

I received Blue Lantern(Saint Walker), and Nova's cards in the "I'm a C3Ger contest". I've also play tested Drax, Indigo, Star Sapphire, Star Sapphire(Uncommon), and Black Lantern(who came with Black Lantern Recruit's card)...so my curiosity is mainly centered on the ones I have no clue what their cards are. :P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project