Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 31st, 2012, 03:07 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - August is going to be SUPER!!!

I use a glove with the fingers taped up if the mini is being difficult. I've cut myself far too many times on 'Clix that didn't want to came off.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 31st, 2012, 03:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's amazing how many Clix you can just pop off with your bare hands too, though. Give it a shot before using the knife and you might be surprised. Don't bend or twist the mini or anything - if it's resistant use your tools - but you can actually accomplish a lot of debasing without knives too.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2012, 04:23 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let's not forget about those interview questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
C3G will be releasing a Superman wave in August!

In order to let you all behind the scenes a bit, I asked Griffin, who was the lead designer for about 2/3 of the upcoming wave, to agree to an interview. Please email any questions you might have to c3gsupers@gmail.com

August is going to be SUPER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 31st, 2012, 07:37 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I used to slice my fingers sometimes, but now I always find a way to cut away from them. Might try freezing them some time - never thought of that!

For Griffin - Which Superman-version/Superman-imposter do you like best? Both in C3G and in comics.
Old July 31st, 2012, 10:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For Griffin - what color of Kryptonite is your favorite, and why?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 1st, 2012, 03:02 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I cut myself this morning attacking Omni-Man. Yet again, I specifically ordered a new miniature from Troll and Toad instead of a "glued or repaired" one. Guess which one arrived. Trying to chop your way through those flying stands without damaging the support peg (or your fingers) is a real challenge.

On the plus side - Superman wave!!! My Krypto just arrived yesterday! I *think* that means I now have all the figures ready for the Superman wave. I'm so excited, I thought you guys would hold off that realease until Man of Steel come out next June.

Thanks loads in advance.

"Kneel Son of Jor-El. Kneel before Zod!"
Old August 1st, 2012, 10:02 AM

It'd be nice to hold onto the Superman stuff that long (we won't have a big Superman themed wave left for next year's Man of Steel), but it's too hard to hold onto it when it's all completed like it is.

I bet you don't have everything in the wave, though, and you might have some stuff that's not coming out in this wave!

Oh, and seriously, don't hold the bases with your hands when you're cutting (use tools to hold them) and always, always cut away from yourself!

Old August 1st, 2012, 10:48 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
I cut myself this morning attacking Omni-Man. Yet again, I specifically ordered a new miniature from Troll and Toad instead of a "glued or repaired" one. Guess which one arrived. Trying to chop your way through those flying stands without damaging the support peg (or your fingers) is a real challenge.

On the plus side - Superman wave!!! My Krypto just arrived yesterday! I *think* that means I now have all the figures ready for the Superman wave. I'm so excited, I thought you guys would hold off that realease until Man of Steel come out next June.

Thanks loads in advance.

"Kneel Son of Jor-El. Kneel before Zod!"
I actually found this out. Any Clix that comes in a collector's box, like Invincible, the Green Lantern set, The Hellboy set, The Legion of Superheroes set... All those figures are glued to their stands so they don't fall off in the package. Annoying, yes.
Old August 1st, 2012, 12:08 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Y'know, I have the Hellboy set...any plans on a Hellboy booster sometime?
Old August 1st, 2012, 12:11 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy View Post
Y'know, I have the Hellboy set...any plans on a Hellboy booster sometime?
Not for a long time down the road unfortunately. Only A3n has them drafted, and I think Trollbrute had some designs in the sidekick sanctum.
Old August 1st, 2012, 12:30 PM

Keep those Griff interview questions coming, btw!

Old August 1st, 2012, 12:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

For Griff- what is your favorite Superman comic?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy