Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 23rd, 2011, 04:10 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - Christmas is coming!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I knew it!

Spoiler Alert!

And I didn't realize.

Spoiler Alert!
Quick! Summon Man-Bear-Pig!

In other news, sounds like a really fun match, 1Mmirg! Thanks for sharing!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 23rd, 2011, 04:47 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post

It was like a desert scene of long white dunes. A gentle breeze danced across the crisp snow caps. You can feel it in your blood as the chill runs down your spine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
A storm is brewing!
Like an echo from your very soul comes a questioning voice,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I wonder what this could be.
The cold courses throughout your body now.
Quote:
There's a winter chill in the air!
Snapping you out of your trance, beside you comes a voice,
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
That's cold, man, just cold.
He feels it too. Is it just the silence, or something more, that makes the scene before you feel even more bleak than it's stark white reality?

Quote:
We need more Captains around here?
It came as a question that should have been a statement. Although not entirely obvious yet, it was on the face of every man with you, something was coming.

Around you, you hear prayers were being said and a single statement is carried off on the wind,
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Jesus is my plus 1.
Something tells you +1 is not going to be enough.

There is a haze in the distance & you feel it in your bones now, & you know the truth of it.
Quote:
There's a war on the horizon.

WWW!
Old December 23rd, 2011, 04:53 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I gotta say, if you guys are trying to build my anticipation, then you are succeeding, good sirs.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old December 23rd, 2011, 04:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I gotta say, if you guys are trying to build my anticipation, then you are succeeding, good sirs.
What would there be to anticipate? We just want to disappoint all our loyal fans on Christmas Eve.

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 23rd, 2011, 05:03 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Christmas Eve? I thought you were doing this for my birthday, Dec. 24!
Old December 23rd, 2011, 05:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Christmas Eve? I thought you were doing this for my birthday, Dec. 24!
You caught us.

Well since 1Mmirg figured this whole thing out, we'll have to cancel it.

Old December 23rd, 2011, 05:46 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

[mistake]

Last edited by Griffin; December 23rd, 2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: wrong forum
Old December 23rd, 2011, 05:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Hey guys, the public is getting kinda excited, do you think that maybe this was a bad joke, and we should possibly give them something for real?
Yea, we probably shouldn't joke about releasing stuff, especially on Christmas even. Not really sure what we could release on such short notice though.

Last edited by tcglkn; December 23rd, 2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: removed accidential spoiler...
Old December 23rd, 2011, 05:48 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Oops, sorry. I thought I was posting in the sanctum.
Old December 23rd, 2011, 05:56 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Hey guys, the public is getting kinda excited, do you think that maybe this was a bad joke, and we should possibly give them something for real?
Yea, we probably shouldn't joke about releasing stuff, especially on Christmas even. Not really sure what we could release on such short notice though.
Event Hero Aunt May

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old December 23rd, 2011, 05:58 PM

Sorry, wrong month for that.
Old December 23rd, 2011, 06:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A peek at my present,
I can say please.
The heroes say wait,
and continue to tease.
The air turns cold,
my body starts to shiver.
I slam down a Burt's,
and pray for my liver.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project