Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 19th, 2010, 09:34 AM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!
Hand Full of Heros

I was in my local WalMart yesterday and I noticed that have a new Marvel toy called "Hand full of Heros" made up of 40 different Marvel minis (7 to a pack). They are unpainted but would match the scale of heroscape perfectly. Even made by Hasbro.

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old January 19th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Hand Full of Heros

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post
I was in my local WalMart yesterday and I noticed that have a new Marvel toy called "Hand full of Heros" made up of 40 different Marvel minis (7 to a pack). They are unpainted but would match the scale of heroscape perfectly. Even made by Hasbro.
Handful of Heroes @ Walmart
New minis for cusotms

I got my boys a couple of sets (so they will leave my customs alone )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations